• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
My choice
91k84V9pp9L._SX342_.jpg

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrowland. Six people walked out before my showing was done. I almost did, but I didn't rant to waste my tickets. Shit was garbage

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
The Dark Tower.

What a fucking waste that film was. It's basically killed any chance of seeing that story get a proper adaptation. It's hilarious just how shitty that film is.

One of the worst movies ever made.

toadkarter

Oct 2, 2020
Human Centipede is one of the few horror films I can think of where it felt to me like the violence and the central conceit aren't there to disgust, and elicit a reaction of "ew gross", but instead felt like I was watching someone film their sadistic fetish.

I am no stranger to extreme content in horror, I've seen most of the extreme examples of the genre like Martyrs, Cannibal Holocaust, etc. but Human Centipede really left a bad taste in my mouth (no pun intended) in terms of how it revelled in human suffering. I hear the sequels are even worse but one was enough for me!

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
"The force awakens", if it meant that whole sequel trilogy never happened, as a consequence.
"The rise of Skywalker", if I can only choose 1.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Transformers (2007)--wiping out that wretched movie franchise in the process.

Oct 29, 2017
If it disappears from history, then it would be worth it to spend a few weeks researching all the ramifications, especially because more serious answers are not about entertainment value.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
For me to delete a movie from history it has to be something like Birth of a Nation, Child Bride or 300, like actual vile shit propagating problematic ideas and viewpoints.

I wouldn't just say "Oh, I dislike this movie, let's delete it forever".

It's extremely mean spirited and the killers cheat (incorrectly in fact because he presses the wrong button in both versions)
But being mean-spirited is the entire point of the movie. Sure, you might not like it because of it, but the entire idea was to present us with a film so extreme, so mean-spirited that you have to feel disgusted by what's on the screen, because it is a commentary on violence in entertainment.

Zukkoyaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably some pseudoscientific conspiracy documentary that's helped to spread a ton of misinformation. Not sure which though.