• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Most dateable Capcom boy?

• Chris Redfield

Votes: 103 19.9%
  • Leon Scott Kennedy

Votes: 183 35.4%
  • Dante

Votes: 65 12.6%
  • Vergil

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Cody

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Godot (Phoenix Wright)

Votes: 53 10.3%
  • Other (please comment below :) )

Votes: 82 15.9%

• Total voters

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
Making this thread at the request of my SO who was taking about how he wanted a Capcom Otome Game featuring some of the popular characters from their various franchises. This sparked a debate over who would be the most popular character—so we decided to throw it to the internet to get their opinion as to who the most dateable Capcom male character is.

The poll is full of who he personally thinks would be the most popular (which is why there's an interesting selection), but he wants to hear any particular character you'd want to date. Please only give one—search your heart and pick the boy you'd choose above all (for whatever reason that might be!)

Also hopefully this is like an okay thread topic LMAO please close the thread if this is too silly.

Edit: His vote is Chris, mine is Apollo

Last edited:

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Affable, loyal, has hidden talents, always there when you need him, there's clearly only one answer.

dick-smirk(b).gif

IvorB

Oct 28, 2017
Well, they made them all ugly recently so I would have to say 'none'. If we're talking classic versions then it's a tough call between Chris or Dante.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dante would be the coolest to hang out with. Leon is the prettiest but he's also a government agent, I can't be fucking with the feds.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
people voting chris or leon are crazy

have fun with several decades of sexual tension that never amounts to anything

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Can I just say like... Phoenix Wright? The others are like demon boys, zombie hunters, or Cody which... like isn't he in prison or something?

Ryu was honestly my first thought, but it doesn't feel like he'd stick around or give a crap about anything about me. I mean the lawyer guy could be attentive at least and I know he's got a job.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Leon's too trapped in the 90s with his hair, and Chris is a hunky bear with a sailor outfit so

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Vergil would disappear and never call you again.
Dante would forget your name and reeks of pizza grease every time.

Nero wins.