• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which one

• Extraterrestrial

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Supernatural

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Time travel / dimensions

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Which would you want to know everything about

extraterrestrial life

the super natural

parallel dimensions/time travel

Whichever you pick you'd instantly know literally everything there is about the topic

an example is you choose aliens, now you know if they've visited, how many there are, where they are ect

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Concepts of time and parallel realities and multiverses fascinate me so that would be my pick

ZiZ

Oct 27, 2017
Time travel seems to be the most useful.

Supernatural is too vague. Does it include magic? Is there time travel magic?

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I know aliens probably exist and ghosts dont

gimme dat forbidden Dr. Manhattan omniscience.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
What good is knowledge of time travel when everything points to it not being possible?

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i'm worried that time travel will disappoint me with like a non answer

i picked aliens cuz im confident in them, and if it turns out they dont exist well i might as well pick the one that will leave me feeling the most fucked up

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Aliens: they exist, but they've never visited and you'll never get a chance to meet or communicate with them.

Supernatural: by definition doesn't exist.

Time travel/dimensions: probably nothing worthwhile here either, but maaaaybe there's something. Certainly nothing like Rick and Morty or BTTF, probably nothing you could ever put into any sort of practice in your lifetime, but you'd likely learn something about quantum mechanics, relativity and/or string theory that could be worth a PhD.

Arcia

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
I chose time travel and dimensions, but I feel like if I actually suddenly knew everything about that stuff my head would instantly explode. The human mind seems too limited to comprehend crazy shit like other dimensions.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Supernatural would be nice if you, say, find out heaven is real. But I guess it could be extra shitty if you find out it isn't.

So time travel.

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
Time Travel

giphy.gif

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Oooh, supernatural! I pick supernatural!

WooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooo.....

...It's just the natural, behaving in ways that you don't understand.

.....WooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooo

giphy.gif

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Supernatural would have the least downsides. I don't trust any of you with interdimensional travel, ESPECIALLY those of you who think Rick is cool. Y'all need to stay out of time/dimension travel.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like if a human could truly internalize everything about time and multiple dimensions(which would include the speed of light and its relationship to time, black holes, causality, the big bang(s), multiverses, etc.) we would either immediately ascend to enlightenment or our brains would just melt

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Being able to truly comprehend time and dimensions might allow me to transcend my corporeal being so I choose that.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well one of these things isn't real so that leaves either dimensional/time travel or extraterrestrial