• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Topics.

• Imprison.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Execute.

Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
He worse than Sheev and Vader now.

Yje2IUYl.png

d7QHHpJl.jpg

s8yx6wol.jpg

People in the galaxy still no idea who is Kylo Ren.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And there are people who want this murderous psychopath to be redeemed and bang Rey lmao

Pixels

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He killed Han, nearly killed Leia, is the reason for Luke's seclusion and death... I wish he'd never been created.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
That's some poppycock, Sheev would never let these scum operate independently. How dare they besmirch Sheev's good name to prop up Ren's villainy.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Dude is a genocidal incel. A literal terrorist. And the body count of him and his crew reaches into the like what - trillions? And that's without reading shitty comics.

Fuuuuuuuuuck him. He can redeem himself in a jail cell for the end of days. Or handed over to some of his other victims for them to do with him their own justice.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
He should be summarily executed by Rey and then finally the Skywalker line can be fucking done with.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I mean he's a straight up sociopath with superpowers. I wouldn't trust a prison to hold him.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Killing his dad and trying to kill his uncle is weird and bad but the first and worst thing Kylo does (in the movies) is execute the Jakku villagers. Vader doesn't do anything that bad in the OT.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Killing his dad and trying to kill his uncle is weird and bad but the first and worst thing Kylo does (in the movies) is execute the Jakku villagers. Vader doesn't do anything that bad in the OT.
I think having Luke's aunt and uncle burned alive and overseeing Alderaan's destruction were worse. He also both force chokes and regular chokes a lot of people and has his daughter tortured for information.

Last edited:

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think having Luke's aunt and uncle burned alive and overseeing Alderaan's destruction were worse. He also both force chokes and regular chokes a lot of people and has his daughter tortured for information.

the line about beru and owen is so funny, like, you realize how many retcons there is on the prequel trilogy lol

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this side of him new or something? His first introduction on screen was literally executing Max Von Sydow,

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
the line about beru and owen is so funny, like, you realize how many retcons there is on the prequel trilogy lol
If we added the prequel's in, there's also the mass slaughter of every sandperson in that village and the mass hunting of the Jedi, including the children, which he saw to personally.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I can't believe I even have to say this, do NOT reference the leaks outside of the spoiler/leak thread.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I don't believe that guy with his Empire let us be independent spiel. He deserved to lose his head.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Imprison. It's not like you can't make an airtight prison for a force user with enough know-how.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe that guy with his Empire let us be independent spiel. He deserved to lose his head.

The Empire probably did. Sheev didn't really care about day to day operations, he let the bureaucracy work that stuff out while he focused on the big picture of figuring out how to become immortal and whatnot. They only started ruling by direct fear in the last few years once the Imperial Senate was done away with.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
The Empire probably did. Sheev didn't really care about day to day operations, he let the bureaucracy work that stuff out while he focused on the big picture of figuring out how to become immortal and whatnot. They only started ruling by direct fear in the last few years once the Imperial Senate was done away with.

Your right, although I would've thought Tarkin would have more interest in that type of thing.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
He worse than Sheev and Vader now.

Yje2IUYl.png

d7QHHpJl.jpg

s8yx6wol.jpg

People in the galaxy still no idea who is Kylo Ren.

Nah. Darth Vader and Palpatine did worse every day on casual strolls to the park.

Darth Vader just shows up on Tatooine and mass murders Sand People while he's there because he's got some time to kill so fuck it why not. It's like a smoke break for him.

TAgujyI.jpg

Hell, Darth Vader has stabbed children to death in year 1 as a Sith Lord.

TyraZaurus

Nov 6, 2017
I'm not sure I can compare a boy that was gaslit and psychologically tortured by a Dark Side user until he was seemingly betrayed by his uncle upon which he had a monstrous to a privileged manipulative asshole who was offered everything he wanted on a silver platter by the Galaxy and used generations of his followers as disposable pawns, betraying them and everyone who ever loved him many times over.

Like. Ben is pretty monstrous and an outright villain, but he's not anywhere near the monster Palpatine was/is. It's not forgiving him to say that Ben was a victim of Snoke and the First Order in the same way Maul was a victim of Palpatine.