• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Infernostew

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Feel pretty proud to say that I had a Charles Barkley poster on my wall as a kid as he was my favorite athlete growing up. Glad he's not a piece of shit like so many others are.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I misread the title for a split second and was like "oh no"

Good to see!

Cousin From Boston

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Nov 21, 2017
Almost seems like he's a role model 🤔
captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
He doesn't always hit the mark(like that both sides, we just need to listen to the fascists show he tried to make), but you can tell his heart is genuinely in the right place and that's a rare thing to see in sports/media.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Anything else would be uncivilized

Chuck always seemed like the meanest asshole on the court, but you can tell he's a pretty damn genuine guy and even his bad takes come from good faith and earnest.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Is Charles still a Republican? Because all of this is empty talk if he's still voting for people who are trying to strip LGBTQ+ rights

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yeah. I only really knew about Barclay from playing a bunch of NBA Jam as the NBA isn't really broadcast on normal channels over here in the UK but this is great to see.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
After finding out the star wars puppet on TikTok was homophobic... This is a nice change of pace. Go Chuck!

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I picked Barkley as my favorite player back in the 90s and that decision continues to be a damn fine choice.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
Oh man I love this so much. No fucking nonsense from this Cadillac of men. This pairs nicely with watching the new season of Solar Opposites last night and seeing an anti JKR joke in episode 1.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Barkley strikes me as a John Fetterman-type who could be really successful if he got into politics.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I kinda need to hear this today. So thanks Charles! I always knew you were the right man to fight Godzilla.

Godzilla_vs._Charles_Barkley.jpg