• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
W101 was easily the best Wii U game until BotW came out, but it was TOUGH. Even Easy felt overboard.

Shurp

Nov 29, 2017
I played it on Wii U (think i got it for free)

I didn't really like it, so I won't be partaking again.

Biteren

Oct 29, 2017
BOUGHT!!!!!

Im really happy the ks was successful

Im also really happy when i get more PG in my life

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't care for it personally, but I support it's re-releases in spirit. Who knows maybe with how well the Kickstarter is doing they will be able to let a sequel out there.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bought it on wii u and considered that to be a mistake because it was IMO a really bad game.. So I'm good :)

logash

Oct 27, 2017
Technically I did buy it since I pledged for the physical copy. Played the demo on Wii U but I hated that console so much I couldn't stand playing a game on it. It was the controller that was the problem but I'm thinking I will choose the PS4 version when it comes. Either way, both the DS4 and the Switch Pro controller will be fine.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
It takes a little effort to learn the controls but once you master them, you'll be able to experience the best action game out there. Watch some youtube guides and dodge-offset like a pro by pressing just ONE button.

Oh and of course I'm talking about the analog stick controls. Touch screen is cool but not needed.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Nintendo trusted this game so much that decided to release in the same week as gtav. Now that's confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.