• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
bis25.jpg

I've always wanted to see Bishop in a VS game. Just give me a sequel to Children of the Atom and I'm good.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
When Marvel and Capcom decide to do a new game in the series I really hope they give their best so we can forget that Infinite was a thing...

Marvel:
Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock), Daredevil and Ms. Marvel

Capcom:
Gene, Tessa and Bren Turner

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Date Masamune.

A samurai who uses 6 swords (think Wolverine's claws) and has lightning attacks.

Also his horse is a motorcycle.

tumblr_inline_pa6d97zuq81qm0y8n_640.png

Feb 24, 2018
I remember collecting data a while back on which X-Men people would want for MvC and surprisingly one of the single highest characters was Honey Badger along with Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Cyclops, Gambit, Jean etc.

Armor and Bessie Hellcow would be my wants

For Capcom, Megaman from Network Battle

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
When Marvel and Capcom decide to do a new game in the series I really hope they give their best so we can forget that Infinite was a thing...

Marvel:
Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock), Daredevil and Ms. Marvel

Capcom:
Gene, Tessa and Bren Turner
I really hope they just have Betsy be Captain Britain instead of Psylocke in everything going forward.

Nihilus

Oct 28, 2017
Capcom :
Asura
Leon Kennedy
Samanosuke

Marvel :
Mr. Sinister

Bring back :
Cable
Silver Samurai
Omega Red
Juggernaut
Venom

And do it with a proper budget this time...

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok guys for a second just IMAGINE they announce a brand NEW MARVEL VS CAPCOM GAME AT CAPCOM CUP THIS DECEMBER. Wouldnt that be TOTAL nuts?

Wouldn't it?

WOULDNT IT?

YEAH IT WOULD RIGHT? RIGHT?

Someone screenshot this so you can make fun of me come capcom cup ;).

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
I really hope they just have Betsy be Captain Britain instead of Psylocke in everything going forward.
It could be that way... I really think that it depends how's the character and the nex Excalibur title are received by the fans.

Ok guys for a second just IMAGINE they announce a brand NEW MARVEL VS CAPCOM GAME AT CAPCOM CUP THIS DECEMBER. Wouldnt that be TOTAL nuts?

Wouldn't it?

WOULDNT IT?

YEAH IT WOULD RIGHT? RIGHT?

Someone screenshot this so you can make fun of me come capcom cup ;).
That's what supposed to happen going by the feak leak that showed up yesterday

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
For Marvel.

ea6058943c0a52e61fdc5e589abcf579.gif

For Capcom, just bring all 4 RE characters from 3 and I'm good.

Bring Regina for Jaws.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Gene is a must. Could end up being the hand to hand equivalent of Dante if they do it right. Also, a fucking Breath of Fire character. Still sour that Fou-Lu and Nina almost made it to MvC3. And while I don't care for the series itself, it's probably about time the Battle Network Megaman games got some representation.

For Marvel, I guess Kamala would be neat.

Elsa getting in MUA3 honestly kinda reminded me of Capcom's knack for adding left field Marvel characters like Marrow.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Nero, from Devil May Cry
Guy, from Final Fight (and keep Haggar)
Mega Man Volnutt

Twonny

Dec 12, 2018
I'm game for whoever, but Gene and Asura are characters I would love to see in an MvC game.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
  • Gene
    • qAWkaI7.png
    • Like Miles, Gene was one of the cut 8 characters for UMvC3. And similar to Asura, Rouge, & Rashid, Gene would be a literal perfect fit for the Versus series. The fact that he has yet to make it in a Versus game yet is a crime in of itself (like Asura), one that I hope to see rectified in another Versus game (be it MvC or something else entirely). Also, play God Hand if you can, it's great.

This this and so much this. He would fit in so well. I just hope they get him translated properly from the original game though from an artistic standpoint.

also It's about time for...... Samanosuke akechi
5502240-8763086252-latest

I'm pretty sure they can make this work, encorporate his swords\weapons and use the gauntlet. Also being able to go into Devil mode would be so damn sick!

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
I've got a far to large imaginary roster written up (72) but I guess for newcomers on it I have

Marvel
Loki
Ms. Marvel (Kamala)
Ghost Rider (Reyes)
Miles
Nightcrawler
Magik
Ant-Man
Annihilus
Mephisto
Hulkbuster
Songbird
Doc Ock
Scarlet Witch
Apocalypse
Squirrel Girl
And also Cable is on this, who would have to be redone and a tag team of Luke Cage and Iron Fist which would just be called Heroes for Hire

Capcom
Rashid
Juri
Gil
Bass.EXE
Neo
Lady
Deviljho
Cody & Guy (Like that Luke and Danny team)
Poison
Gene
Asura
Linn Kurosawa (Or Regina if Linn's a no-go)
Pyron
Donovan (Darkstalkers)
Rouge (Power Stone)
Leon Kennedy

Also classic Mega Man, MvC2 style Jill, Captain Commando, Ruby Heart, and Jin, who would essentially be new.

A man can dream. A man can dream.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
This this and so much this. He would fit in so well. I just hope they get him translated properly from the original game though from an artistic standpoint.

also It's about time for...... Samanosuke akechi
5502240-8763086252-latest

I'm pretty sure they can make this work, encorporate his swords\weapons and use the gauntlet. Also being able to go into Devil mode would be so damn sick!
Wasn't there a trouble because of his likeness to a real actor?? I may be wrong since Onimusha remaster released recently.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Instabuy.

I've been dying for Mr Fantastic for years, Capcom does stretch attacks so well.
Realistically speaking, if Marvel had to choose between Ms. Marvel & Mr. Fantastic, they're probably gonna go with Ms. Marvel (& for good reason). I'd be down for both, but part of the reason why I went with Invisible Woman as the lead F4 member is to avoid potential overlap with Kamala (that plus we'd have more characters who are primarily women on the roster).

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
They could technically do Ms. Marvel and Mr. Fantastic if they use The Maker!Mr. Fantastic...

Last edited:

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
Beast. He's my favorite character of all time. Shame he hasn't made it in one yet. If they make him playable ultimate alliance 3, I'll buy that.
beast-header.jpg

Technically Marvel although they don't have the rights:

3hz2rdt3y5821.jpg

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
I would take Urien. AMP up the reflector shields to 100,, big ass things taking up space, and the manliest of shoulder tackles. I think he can be scaled up for marvel gameplay nice.

I think dictator can be amped up as well for marvel.

Also want Donovan, his move set scales up I think. I want Jin back with a revamped move set using his mech more.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I haven't played the remaster but it seem that the model for Samanosuke wasn't changed so maybe there's a chance to see him in a cross-over...
Nope yeah I played it earlier this year. He's unchanged. I think all they had to change was the music due to some debacle with the composer stealing from another artist or something like that i want to say.

JusDoIt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
bis25.jpg

I've always wanted to see Bishop in a VS game. Just give me a sequel to Children of the Atom and I'm good.

Nothing would get me as hype as a COTA II. Just a 1v1 fighting game with all kinds of X-Men characters. That roster is so deep and the current X-Men status quo in the comics puts everything on the table. They could milk us for costumes and stages until the end of time.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
They'd definitely take liberties with his moveset like they did with Phoenix Wright. Plus we have so many powered individuals in the roster, it wouldn't be farfetched if they could see him. I would love to see a character that "possesses" objects to attack.
but would they see Sissel, or would they see "Sissel"

an eternal mystery...

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
My top 5 per company (in no particular order) would consist of:

Marvel: Kamala, Gwenpool, Sue Storm, Loki and Daredevil

Capcom: Regina, Menat, Asura, Lady, Nero

Reasoning in general being that they would certainly bring in more crazy hijinks with their weapons and skills. And representation included the case of Kamala and Menat.

Last edited: