• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Trump go?

• Yeaa..no question

• He will bitch on twitter but still go..

• No way .. he will bitch and moan and definitely not go

• I honestly don't see him sitting there if he loses to Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
He'll go, but then leave while Biden is taking the oath. Just think of the camera time he will get

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm starting to think he doesn't even finish out his term. I just don't see a world where he's willing to be a 'lame duck' his ego cannot handle it. It'll be president pence till January

less

Oct 25, 2017
There is no way that he goes to the inauguration. An event which will all be about the biggest and most public loss in his life. He would not be able to handle even ten minutes of it.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
I actually think there's a chance he's dead by mid january. If he actually has to face a defeat like this I expect his health to decline rapidly. Like, next time you see him he's in a wheelchair and not talking rapidly

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
He will hold a rally somewhere instead and claim it had bigger crowds than the inauguration.

Kozmo

Jan 5, 2018
He won't go under the false pretense that he was robbed by a rigged election, and he'll continue to publicly protest as a show.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Don't get why there are two NO options that are redundant, but anyway we had this thread last month:

www.resetera.com

If Trump loses, will he attend Biden’s inauguration?

I’ve been wondering about this. Come January, if Trump has been voted out of office, will he be present when Biden is sworn in? For a narcissist who hates “losers”, will he submit himself to what he will perceive as the greatest humiliation of his life? I don’t think he will. He’s simply too...

Out of 1,850 votes, there were 66 people who either haven't been paying attention or just wanted to troll.

Regardless, the answer is NO. He will not attend a celebration of someone else's victory.

OP
OP
Golding

Golding

Oct 25, 2017
Don't get why there are two NO options that are redundant, but anyway we had this thread last month:

www.resetera.com

If Trump loses, will he attend Biden’s inauguration?

I’ve been wondering about this. Come January, if Trump has been voted out of office, will he be present when Biden is sworn in? For a narcissist who hates “losers”, will he submit himself to what he will perceive as the greatest humiliation of his life? I don’t think he will. He’s simply too...

Out of 1,850 votes, there were 66 people who either haven't been paying attention or just wanted to troll.

Regardless, the answer is NO. He will not attend a celebration of someone else's victory.
missed this thread! lol thanks. - mods lock this up.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fucking chance.

He will hold a klan rally the same day, and then brag that the crowd is bigger (I don't expect Biden to hold a big inauguration ceremony because of the plague.)

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
But will President Pence go?

Soon Trump's legal advisors will be explaining to him that a Pence pardon is more likely to be upheld than a self-pardon.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Soon Trump's legal advisors will be explaining to him that a Pence pardon is more likely to be upheld than a self-pardon.
Ah yeah. I didn't think about this angle. I just figured he'd quit before January bc of his ego but this is much much more likely.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
Biden's inauguration should be a small swearing-in ceremony at the White House or Capitol or something. He should not have a large inauguration, you know, what with the little pandemic business and all.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I'm sure Biden will at least try to convince him to attend if he's thinking of not going.

For the good of the country

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
nobutinyellow.jpg

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The only way he'll go is if they trick him into thinking it's the day he can collect the stuff from his office and they surprise him.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
No sane person interested in keeping their money would bet on him going to the inauguration.

I never bet, but this is one I would put money on for him not attending. He's too petty to go.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017

Pence can't pardon state charges (though I would not put it past them to try and take it to the newly stacked SCOTUS)

Pence also has ambitions to become President. Pardoning fuckface would be a really bad look I think. I'm not sure he would do it.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is gonna try to lock himself in the WH.

He's already more unhinged right now. He's gonna go full evil villain if he loses.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nope. Trump's not going to go to the inauguration, he's not going to meet with Biden as part of the transition, he's probably not even going to be running the country. He's a petty motherfucker, and he won't lift a finger for anything or anyone if/when he loses.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
I mean he will get rid of the ACA, the Senate and him will both make moves to sabotage the Biden administration till January

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Trump is going to either get very big for his britches the next few months, or the republican party is going to make him their little bitch. If the "rigged election!!!" narrative doesn't play out, he'll show up.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
This thread makes you realize there is an entire generation of US citizens who have never lived through a one term president.

Last edited: