• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Trump go?

• Yeaa..no question

• He will bitch on twitter but still go..

• No way .. he will bitch and moan and definitely not go

• I honestly don't see him sitting there if he loses to Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Golding

Oct 25, 2017
My sister brought this up to me today and said she did not believe trump would go to Biden's inauguration next year because he is a "little bitch" (she actually called him that).

Are US presidents even allowed to decline to go? I know this never happened in the past but it crossed my mind...sorry if there are laws against this and I missed it.

What does Era think?

chimpsteaks

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 12, 2019
I didn't get the difference between the two no options so I selected them both. He obviously won't attend.

EMBee99

Oct 27, 2017
Austin, TX
He should go out of ceremony and respect for the office but come on son. He doesn't have that now and it'll be eradicated if he loses in a landslide.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I don't see Trump doing any of the traditional things ex-presidents do. He doesn't want to be around them and they don't want to be around him.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Mans gonna be whining on Twitter and then not go. When asked why he'll say that he refused to go because the polls were rigged.

And it's gonna be glorious.

colorblindmode

Chicken Chaser
Nov 26, 2019
South Carolina
lol not a chance. He'll probably be in a different country by then, trying to buy OAN and turning it into TrumpTV and calling himself President in exile

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it will be a traditional inauguration regardless due to covid. Trump will use this as an out.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
He must go so his helicopter can break away into a rocket and fly into the Sun.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Do you want him there? Let's get rid of the cockroach and never see him near a government building that isn't a prison again.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Probably not, he will blame the media & china if he loses. i suspect he will just be in florida golfing every day if he loses.

StrifeAzure

Nov 5, 2017
I'm assuming we are being optimistic that there will be an "inauguration"

Of course Trump wouldn't attend, wouldn't be surprised if he calls his mindless mob to intervein in front of white house.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Trump will hold his own inauguration at the exact same time, swearing in and everything as the "REAL PRESIDENT"

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Will probably hold a rally with his cultists on the same day.

Dude may not be president anymore, but the cult of personality will live on. He has infected a part of this nation and it's going to be there for a while.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he will go. He'll have some half-ass excuse like "I was too busy doing business deals to help America" and post a picture of him shaking hands with Bolsonaro or something.

Actually that is my exact prediction.

PawPrints

Oct 30, 2017
Being that he has an intellectual and emotional capacity of a spoiled 11 year old child, I say absolutely not

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Trump has said, repeatedly, he will not accept a loss. You think he won't claim himself president regardless of the vote?

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Nope. Not even 1% of a chance he'll do that. He's not going to a ceremony that in his view, is all about the fact that he lost to Biden. He'll go somewhere else and pretend he won. This motherfucker is trying to pretend covid ain't happening and is fucking mad that people are talking about the fact that people are dying under his watch. He doesn't give a fuck that they're dying he just doesn't want any attention brought to it. This man is 100% about living a lie and he wants to drag the rest of the nation into his delusion.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Christ, just thought about all the bullshit he'll tweet once the inauguration crowd is very small due to Covid.