• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
cheddar-bay-biscuits-10.jpg

intro-1500641605.jpg

Say what you will about the rest of the restaurant's food quality (personally, I feel it varies greatly by location), but GODDAMN, even if the rest is bland, its worth it just for these babies. Pure perfection, I once ate like a half-dozen of them.

Not to say some other started breads are bad, but none can compared with this.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Yeah my family agrees with this

my brother started buying the store-bought mix just to make them whenever he wants

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
I fuck with Lucille's biscuits and their honey butter or w/e the fuck they call it lol.

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
I'll throw my hat in for Texas Roadhouse as well. That cinnamon butter with fresh warm rolls is love.

Honorable mention: the bread and oil served at Bertucci's or Not Your Average Joe's.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
They're good as hell, but Olive Garden breadsticks are a tier higher in the "breads you could somehow eat all day despite coming from a garbage tier restaurant" category for me.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Cheddar Bay are the best, but they can be replicated fairly easily at home.

#2 are Roadhouse's rolls and try as I might I just can't make those.

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
Yeast rolls from old school buffet steakhouses like Ryans or Quincys. Those were unbelievable.

God bless you for naming both, especially Quincys! Where abouts Do you live?

Many don't realize it, but Quincys actually still exist here and there. Ryan's too but Q is way less common now.

The rolls at both still reign supreme.

The deal at RL are right under them though.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Y'all telling me that eat that crappy plain brown bread at Cheesecake Factory are bonkers.

Outback is quite possibly the worst steakhouse I've ever eaten at. And I'm not just saying that because they got my order wrong twice in a row.
The Red Lobster biscuits are good but there's way too much salt in them to just eat them non stop.

Fresh Cheesecake Factory honey wheat bread is top tier, and I've been baking my own bread for years.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
The cheese rolls at Fogo de Chao are heavenly, but you see.... they are delicious as a trick to get you to fill up so you don't eat as much of the meats. So I rarely eat them.

Spinluck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Could you just get these to go?

Only only thing I get from them when I'm dragged there lol.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God bless you for naming both, especially Quincys! Where abouts Do you live?

Many don't realize it, but Quincys actually still exist here and there. Ryan's too but Q is way less common now.

The rolls at both still reign supreme.

The deal at RL are right under them though.

I know them from my childhood in Jacksonville.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I make better biscuits at home...

Check out these tasty biscuits, pimento and cheddar biscuits.

zEH1vTG.jpg

In terms of free bread service, the only thing that compares are the yeast rolls and cinnamon sugar butter from Texas Roadhouse.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
they're super easy to make your own at home, you don't even need the official mix.

can help tweak the salt content, too.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Says you...

Yes you can, at least near me when I used Doordash.
3 biscuits is half a day's worth of salt, and I know no one is stopping at three biscuits. And that doesn't even include the sodium from the rest of the food.

They're good but I just can't eat like that anymore.

OP
OP
El Bombastico

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
3 biscuits is half a day's worth of salt, and I know no one is stopping at three biscuits. And that doesn't even include the sodium from the rest of the food.

They're good but I just can't eat like that anymore.

If you're going to ANY of the restaurants mentioned looking for a healthy, low-sodium meal, I have some news for you...