• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DongBeetle

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Low Quality/Inappropriate Thread
Just peed and noticed my penis has slight curvature to it (bent leftwards). Why is this if there is no bone in it? Shouldn't it be able to conform to any shape it needs to?

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
There should be an optioj people can click becore they drink which prevents their threads from posting

Oct 27, 2017
bimetallic+strip.gif

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Fitting username, OP.

I like that "conform to any shape it needs to" makes it sound a bit like the T-1000.

CalamityPixel

Oct 27, 2017
It points in the direction of gold.

Accept it only does it once so you're fucked if you're facing the wrong way.

TarNaru33

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just peed and noticed my penis has slight curvature to it (bent leftwards). Why is this if there is no bone in it? Shouldn't it be able to conform to any shape it needs to?

Tissue anatomically speaking does not just mold into any given shape and is elastic as far as muscles go.

Also bones dont bend much, it breaks if bent too far.

Also stop jacking it so hard.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
More importantly, why is it called a boner when it isn't a bone :thinking emoji:

Oct 30, 2017
Since there's no bone I should be able to do party tricks with it. But I can only think of one trick I can do and people don't like me peeing my name into the snow very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.