• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

If fruit had human skin, would peeling it feel even more satisfying?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
mqdefault.jpg

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Stop D:

Worst part is I actually like my meat bloody but nah with fruit with human skin. Especially since it's hairy ugh.
The high end stores will pluck the hairs before they sell it. I feel bad for the stock boy who has to do that and also apply the moisturizing cream every night though.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
the question should be the other way around

if my scabs peeled like oranges that'd be real fun

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
No I don't think so because beneath that skin is connective tissue. If anything it would be more annoying.

I've skinned an animal and no I don't want to have to bring out a knife just to get to the fruit.

Also what the fuck

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
The high end stores will pluck the hairs before they sell it. I feel bad for the stock boy who has to do that and also apply the moisturizing cream every night though.

Wouldn't that screw with the flavor though? Not to mention whatever that shiny shit is they place on apples (I don't know what it is other than my teeth despise it. Everytime I eat a store bought apple my jaw feels like it's going to revolt and my whole mouth is agony). And I know it's not natural apples that have that because I go to apple farms and eat the apples off the tree just fine.

...why am I thinking about the logic of human flesh fruit pesticides now.

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
I expected something along the lines of face off, glad I was wrong. Happy long weekend lol

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I posed this question a friend who harvests parts, such as skin, from bodies for a living, and they said that this would make fruit extremely difficult to peel, because human skin is remarkably resilient.

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd 100% still peel it, mainly to see how it looks different inside from a normal fruit.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I should have trusted you. Why did I keep clicking through.

I stopped at "no seriously stop", and then displayed the restraint of a wise old Gandalf or owl or Buddah, and stopped. And I'm glad I did. I feel the weight of fomo, curiosity, and yes, even desire, lifted from my shoulders. The Fruit with Human Skin thread was my bodhi tree.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - Youā€™re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
None of the warnings helped and I don't like that.

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
That would be fucking awesome. You could bake the skin until it's nice and crispy and then enjoy the sweet, sweet fruit underneath. Oh god, my mouth is watering.

KatieKatsup

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Oh fuck, why did I not listen to the spoiler tags.

It.... keeps getting worse the longer you look at it. šŸ˜Ø