• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

If Donald Trump could ride a bicycle one mile he wins the presidency. Would you take that bet?

• Yes

Votes: 415 43.7%
  • No

Votes: 481 50.6%
  • Danhausen

Votes: 54 5.7%

• Total voters

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Presuming the alternative is that he *doesn't win*, I take that bet in a heartbeat. The guy is afraid of losing his balance walking down a ramp.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
it'd probably be a lot of stress on his covid-ravaged body so he probably shouldn't try

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
if this is just an excuse to post danhausen and the ass boys i reserve the right to post with no further context 'SCISSOR ME DADDY ASS'

deadass tho i.. i believe donald trump cannot ride a bike for that long.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Def. not taking that bet.

Bikes are easy as fuck to ride and he would just use a trike anyway.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I doubt Donald has ever ridden a bike before in his life.
He held a Huffy!

Ee7xcCDWsAA6GgV

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Hell no. I might be even more outta shape than his ass, a mile on a bike on a flat surface is nothing.

Add a time requirement or slopes and I'd be more willing to gamble.

thebeeks

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas, USA
Nah, there'd be some sort of cheating or loophole nonsense going on.

"You never said it couldn't be an electric bicycle!", that sort of thing.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone who'd take that bet is a sucker. He'd do it with training wheels, on an electric bike. And then claim afterwards that there were no training wheels, it wasn't an electric bike, and that he set a new world record.

Congratulations on crowning King Trump with your stupid bet.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
If Trump rode a bike before, which I assume he did, he'll be easily able to ride for a mile. That's not a challenge.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
He couldn't even walk with other world leaders at one of the gatherings and had to have a golf cart take him to where they all walked down the street together. No way would his dumbass be able to bike a mile.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I would take this bet in a heartbeat. I think it would be entirely possible for him to ride a bike for a mile, but without falling down? Shiiieeettt

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say, not that comfortable with this brand of shitting on someone. Physically able to do something shouldn't be anyone's criteria for President.

Aside from that if he can half ass his way through tennis like in that famous photo he can probably ride the bike.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I don't know if he's ever ridden a bike in his life. He definitely couldn't make it a mile without wiping out.

I voted Danhausen.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Gotta say, not that comfortable with this brand of shitting on someone. Physically able to do something shouldn't be anyone's criteria for President.

Aside from that if he can half ass his way through tennis like in that famous photo he can probably ride the bike.
I think he is physically capable of riding a bike. And walking down a ramp.

But he is terrified of falling over. It's not a physical thing, I don't think.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
What happens if the bike is absorbed into his asshole and he simply rolls around now because he is half man, half bike. How does that fit into this?

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't take the bet without better stakes. Dude's already not president, so there's nothing gained when he fails except the satisfaction of watching him fail, which... eh. Not worth the risk.

Now, ask me again in two years, for the '25-29 term, and I'm guessing he'll have a better chance in the election than he would on a bicycle.