• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
So coming off my previous thread, I was wondering if we lived in a world where anthromorphic animals existed like the ones from cartoons or aliens also inhabited our planet, I'm sure interspecies romance would come up as a topic. So due to this, I was wondering, how would you feel about these relations? Would you accept them or be on the fence?

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
They're called humans. We have inter-species relationship with Neanderthals. We still have traces of their DNA.

KamenSenshi

Nov 27, 2017
I'd be born into that world so it would be normal to see. If aliens came down now and were like that it would probably be a quick adjustment.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Do the cow girls have 2 titties or 4? Your question is dependent on this and this only

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Hum they would probably be perfectly ok other than possible health issues which i guess are being sidestepped here.

But in reality it would immediately be extremely cast like with privilege and racism and xenophobia ten times worse than what we have today.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Are we talking like Bugs Bunny or the Viera from Final Fantasy?

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
ron-swanson-computer-rage.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.