• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ABC123

Mar 1, 2019
Edith Wilson.

No one will notice that she's there because she's the master of flying under the radar. Teddy, Lincoln, and Jackson will only notice her near the end when they're all in a weakened state.

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Obama. Everyone else is over 70 or dead.

Edit: Foiled by "technicality".

Jun 20, 2019
Teddy studied Judo?! He has to be the winner, I mean come on.

CD06-AD99-A314-404-A-8195-2-E021-C214-EA4.png

AA93-D8-AA-4-ECE-4-A3-A-96-AB-9-B6068-DDDB42.jpg

Yeah, I think these guys make it to the finals.
That's Lincoln lifting a man over his head in a fight.

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
Lincoln was fucking terrifying back in his day, that dude would wreck people.

I think him or Teddy takes it.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Trump.

Never before has there been a more fit, healthy and just all around specimen of human perfection. It's no contest.

Fathead

Oct 31, 2017
There is a story about Lincoln, during his presidential years, picking up and axe and chopping wood for 10 minutes, then holding the axe with two fingers, arm outstretched, and he was perfectly still. No shaking, and no one else could duplicate it.

He was a strong guy.

Jun 20, 2019
Hol up. I thought the first guy was kidding about the choke slam.

Is that really a legit story?
The chokeslam was innovated by Paul Heyman for use by the wrestler 911,[1]though one of the earliest accounts of the move dates back to a 19th-century recounting that describes Abraham Lincoln (himself a wrestler in his youth) using a technique very similar in description.[2]
en.m.wikipedia.org

Chokeslam - Wikipedia

It's in Wikipedia so it's got to be true!

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
There is a story about Lincoln, during his presidential years, picking up and axe and chopping wood for 10 minutes, then holding the axe with two fingers, arm outstretched, and he was perfectly still. No shaking, and no one else could duplicate it.

He was a strong guy.
There's another where, just before commencing a sword duel, Lincoln reached over and cut a branch off a tree that was behind his opponent. The other guy got so scared from that that he forfeited.

So yeah, Honest Abe is no joke.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
Final bout: Lincoln vs Teddy. I'd put money on Teddy though cos I don't see Lincoln as having that killer instinct.

Caddywompus

Mar 10, 2018
You all are underestimating Nixon. He's packing pocket sand and a switch blade in his shoe in any fisticuff.

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
The more important question is what sort of one liners would they have?

"Cool out!" -Calvin Coolidge

"The B is for Beat-Your-Ass" - Rutherford B Hayes

"I hate Mondays AND your sorry ass" - James Garfield.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
The final 3 would be Abe, Washington, and Teddy. Washington also was a collegiate wrestler, but with Abe's reach and size I would have to put my money on him. Teddy would get my vote if guns were allowed though. Although I could see him cheating and getting the Rough Riders to interfere.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
I think Andrew Jackson definitely makes top 5 yeah?

That evil old cunt was fueled by racism, hate, and a deep rooted desired to smoke fools.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
"How to Fight Presidents" by Dan O'Brien is a pretty great book on this exact subject.

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
For reference, their physical form, age etc would be on their inauguration day. IE Teddy Roosevelt would be 42 years old, Bill Clinton would be 46 etc.

My vote would be Teddy Roosevelt, perhaps Gerald Ford as well. Trump would be knocked out first, and fake his knockout.
Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt.

Why? The man did stickfighting and fistfighting with his friends for funsies! Loved staying out in the wild and kept going "Needs to be harsher, that makes me stronger!".

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I know the popular choice is Lincoln or Teddy Roosevelt, but let's not discount Obama. He was in pretty good shape and has the advantage of modern nutrition meaning he is probably stronger than most of them, and has probably seen enough MMA fights in his time to pick up some cheap shots if he needs some
You think Roosevelt didn't know cheap shots?