• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jman912

Dec 31, 2018
Nixon
Fbeq.gif

V-Mkd8.gif

from Black Dynamite

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Teddy isn't a bad answer. JFK could have put up a good fight at his age and build but he had back problems.

Grant would be my dark horse I think. I'd put a few bucks on him.

I was actually reading up on jfk. The man had pretty horrific illnesses and back pains. Had to have surgery on them when he was yong.

I doubt he would be able to hold out long term

my moneys on teddy with Jackson as the weird dirty playing menace

Calvin Coolidge would get a wedgy from FDR even in his weekend state

I feel like Hayes would eat someone's eyeball. Not for fighting reasons just cause he wants to

Nixon would be hilarious against jfk. 'Don't punch new Johnny you know we're pals'

'now dick you know I'm gonna have to layeth you out'

Dec 31, 2017
So should we just straight up to a bracket thread?

I suggest we also 1x unique add power ups. Like Obama can call in a mini drone strike and Teddy can release a bear in the ring for 10 secs etc.

Kinketsu

Nov 17, 2017
I feel like this needs to be a Fall Guys type game on PS plus.

Not American but from my image and taking into account their age when they became president it would be Teddy Roosevelt. The only one I imagine could take him physically would be Lincoln but Teddy would have like ten years on him and when you get older, time does tell. Ike was old when he became president and I dont think had actually fought anyone directly.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Teddy or Jackson. Teddy is probably stronger but Jackson sounds terrifying.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
thread makes me realize how much i want a president fighting game i otherwise would never have wanted

Oct 25, 2017
Just as James K. Polk was the Dark Horse Presidential candidate, he may be the Dark Horse fighter as well. He had a urinary stone removal operation as child without anesthesia. He might have wound up with the highest pain tolerance of everyone.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Vampire jokes aside, its Lincoln. He only lost one wrestling match out of 300. Apparently, he was strong as hell too. I'm not sure any of the others could come close. He use to choke slam people ffs.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Obama. The old white racists won't acknowledge that the black guy was ever President and will tire themselves out fighting each other. Then second place, exhausted and on the verge of collapse, will face a fresh Obama, who was already one of the youngest and fittest.

Handicapped Duck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I'm going Lincoln or Teddy winning. Teddy was a huge outdoorsman so he could outlast everyone on stamina alone. Lincoln was tall as hell, could wrestle; give him twenty or thirty extra pounds of muscle assuming they have six months to train, and that dude would be stomping on fools.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
It's Teddy for sure, with Lincoln in second. Those two would kick any of the others' asses.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The final 3 would be Teddy, Jackson, and Ford, with Teddy probably taking it in the end, though I guess it depends on when in their life the fight occurs. I think Ford would take it if the fight was after both Jackson and Teddy were shot but would get his ass handed to him if it was before they were shot

Spinluck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Is this a royal rumble of all the presidents because some of them old racist ass ones would try to jump Barack.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
In my imagination it comes down to the raw grit of Teddy versus the physical dominance of LBJ

Regardless of outcome, LBJ whips his dick out when you get him to half health to boost his power

Jun 20, 2019
It's probably Lincoln. The man was born in a log cabin and knew how to do an honest day's work unlike almost all of the other Presidents (including Teddy). His wrestling feats are the stuff of legends. And he was by far the tallest President at 6' 4", at a time when that was like a foot taller than the average.

Washington was also a very large and famously strong man for his time but he was getting on in years when he became President. Jackson's all bluster with a glass chin. Grant had health problems by the time he was elected and was never much of a brawler. JFK had a bad back and wouldn't have been able to run the length of a basketball court.

Truman should get a lot more attention. He (like Lincoln) grew up doing manual labor and tended his family farm into the early 1920s. He was an artillery man in WWI, and fairly young when elevated to the Presidency. He had no recorded fights that I know of but saw battle, I think he could go far.

The modern presidents would have an advantage due to modern medicine, better nutrition, and generally greater height. Ford, Obama, Clinton, Carter, and both Bushes would be contenders I think. Of those U think Ford, GWB, and Obama have the best shot at getting to the late rounds.

Lincoln wipes the floor with all of them in the end.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
teddy would probably win on strength alone, but if that didn't seal the deal, his determination would make him the victor eventually.