• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

greatgeek

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming that we're dealing with peak fitness during their presidencies rather than their whole lives:
1st: TR b/c athleticism and youth
2nd: Jackson b/c experience and psychotic rage
3rd: Obama b/c athleticism and youth

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Trump would be the Mr. Satan heel who hid with a stomach ache or whatever lie and pop up at the end to claim he beat everyone single handedly.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
I know the popular choice is Lincoln or Teddy Roosevelt, but let's not discount Obama. He was in pretty good shape and has the advantage of modern nutrition meaning he is probably stronger than most of them, and has probably seen enough MMA fights in his time to pick up some cheap shots if he needs some

Slatsunus

Nov 2, 2017
Grant and Lincoln had a good relationship and would team up until they were the only two left

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Jackson was apparently nigh-unkillable and Teddy's... Teddy so I'm guessing they're the final two

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Teddy is probably going to be up there as many have pointed out. I honestly bet that Obama would do well considering he was both physically fit entering office and one of the younger candidates on the list at inauguration. I bet Clinton could probably take a punch too.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This would be better as a March Madness type scene tbh

I wanna see #1 seed Ted Roosevelt go against #16 seeded Donald

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Grover Cleveland would fuck your shit up.

547064_600.jpg

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't Andrew Jackson like...the king of duels who never lost?
He never lost due to flukes of ballistic physics, rather than skill. In several duels he was shot first. That included one bullet which lodged in his ribcage and caused him chronic pain for the rest of his life (which was another 40 years or so). I think that kind of thing needs to be counted against him. He was inaugurated at 61, and although there are still stories that show he was still a tough bastard at that age (like surviving the first presidential assassination attempt and then beating his would-be-assassin to the ground with his cane), the fact that he was that old (and also, using a cane) means that he'd be at a disadvantage in a physical fight.

Mr. President

Oct 27, 2017
I cannot tell you how many times I have thought about this.
Two Grover Clevelands though, that's an advantage no other President has.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, Trump wouldn't be dead last. He would be third to last. But beating the man with polio and the man with pneumonia aren't impressive victories.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Teddy would be a good choice, he would be a mean brawler. Lincoln looks like he might have decent reach though.

I'd probably go with Lincoln.

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
Lincoln wrestled for extra cash on the Mississippi River in the 19th century. He would absolutely body anyone, especially with that reach.

GolazoDan

Oct 25, 2017
Lincoln's wrestling would give him suplex strength, a powerful tool.

Trump would be like one of those dudes who hides during the Royal Rumble until some bad lad finds him and sorts him out.