• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

If all 3D Zelda games came to Switch which game would you most like to play?

• Ocarina of Time 3D HD

• Majora’s Mask 3D HD

• Wind Waker HD

• Twilight Princess HD

• Skyward Sword HD

Results are only viewable after voting.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Skyward Sword if they make the game about swordplay not awful to control for left-handed players. Even just something like a mirror-swap option on link so you can choose which hand you want as your sword hand would do it.

Metalgus

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see Skyward Sword getting lots of votes. This is my most wanted remaster I think.

Sonicfan1373

Nov 24, 2017
MM HD > SS HD (with the motion controls available…at least as an option) > TP HD > OOT HD

I don't like WW, so I am not including it.

Johnzyboi

Nov 10, 2018
Majoras Mask is my all time favorite game so I could always play more if that but Skyward Sword is the only one I've never played and should I would like try that.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm jonesing to play Wind Waker HD again. Yeah, I could always boot up the game on Wii U, but that would require to much work... I'd rather pay to own it again for the convenience.

I WOULD have said Majora's Mask 3D but deep down in my heart I know all we are gonna get is the OG N64 version and that's all....

Apr 9, 2019
Would love to play OoT at the 3DS's 30 FPS. The N64 version's 20FPS messed with my combat timing too much for me to enjoy the latter moments.

Honestly, I'd be stoked if they showed the 2D Zelda games some love :) . They're so much quicker and more snappy compared to the 3D ones pre-BotW and could make for a lovely collection.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
I picked MM out of reflex because of how unique and amazing that game is, but the reality would be Skyward Sword (since I have never played that). I hope it would work flawlessly on a Switch with the Motion Controls.

All the games you listed are amazing and I hope we get some sort of collection for Zelda games for the Switch this year. Would be giga awesome

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
I guess my vote is biased since I still have access to all of the others (and have played them all multiple times), but I would really love to see Skyward Sword come to switch. I've never played that one.

Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
Wind Waker. Every time I replay that game I have so much fun, and I've never tried the HD version. TP would be a close second since I've never played it.

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
I probably wouldn't get any of them, but if I did, it would be Twilight Princess because I haven't played it after my first playthrough when it came out. I haven't ever replayed Skyward Sword either, but I still played it more recently than TP.

giapel

Oct 28, 2017
WW as I haven't played that for a while now...
Eh, who am I kidding? It's going to be OOT again.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Twilight Princess since is the 3D Zelda formula perfected. Wind Waker for the looks I guess.

They would have to really rework Skyward Sword to touch it again.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
Not a big (or, at all) Zelda fan, but Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess are the only ones that sort of captured my interest, so..MM HD would rock.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Tossup between TP and SS since I haven't played either of those recently. The others I've played in the past 2 years and don't feel like revisiting again so soon.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
I recently replayed OoT and MM, so I probably won't touch them again for a while. I've been meaning to get back to WW since it's been years since I last played it, so I'll go with that.

I'm also looking forward to completely shunning SS since it's a bad game.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
Skyward Sword, but really it ties with OOT and WW as I've never 100% completed those three. Something about MM and TP got me hooked and made me want to complete them.

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Majoras Mask by a country mile. Then OOT, then Skyward Sword with reworked controls. WW doesn't really need it and I dont like Twilight Princess.​

parski

Nov 13, 2017
I'd want to play them all and start with the triumphant hero timeline but regardless that'd start with Skyward Sword so that one.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Skyward Sword desperately needs a remake/remaster.

Twilight Princess is my favorite of the pre Breath of the Wild games, and I'd love to be able to play it without breaking out my Wii U.

LegendofLex

Nov 20, 2017
I just want the QOL from Ocarina of Time 3D to be natively playable on a big screen. It's tough to go back to 3DS at this point with its cramped form factor.

I'm also kind of eager to play Wind Waker again, but I have the Wii U version so I have that option already anyway.

JershJopstin

Oct 25, 2017
Even with being the only one trapped on its home console, I'm surprised but happy to see SS winning the poll. OoT 3D is actually older than it.

I totally agree but they'll have to include a similar option because of the Switch Lite.
Alternatively, they don't. I'm curious to see what route they go after Aonuma acted like removing the motion controls would be impossible.

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
Skyward sword. Although it's a flawed game in many ways, I had a lot of fun with it.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
For someone that really loves Zelda, this thread surprised myself in how little interest I really have in replaying any of them again. I guess there's too much new stuff in my plate for me to even considering replaying almost any game at all.

Dec 6, 2017
US
I'd love to replay Skyward Sword with some tweaks to the sluggish opening pacing and controls.

I never got to play any of the other remasters, or whatever they'd be called, like OoT/Majora on 3DS or Wind Waker HD. Would love to check those out too.

So basically...all?

Jan 29, 2018
It's been a long time since I've played OoT (even though I've probably still replayed it the most) so I'd probably play that first. I'd be curious what they'd do to Skyward Sword to make it work though.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've replayed them all fairly recently. So I'd probably pass.

Then again, I could always go for another playthrough of literally any of them. Wind Waker especially.

TeraDax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Québec
Majora's Mask! GOAT for me.

Would also probably replay Skyward Sword... only beat it once at release.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Twilight Princess. For a while, I thought it had aged badly but thinking more on it, I think it might actually be the best Zelda and I'd like to see if I'm correct. Other than that maybe Majora's Mask because although I've completed I skipped most of the side quests and just focused on the dungeons so I'd love to play it again and go for 100%.

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
None, I guess, but Wind Waker if I had to choose.

Would really rather have another BOTW Zelda, or a remake of A Link to the Past.