• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
Onward... still surprised I ended up going when I did, but it did help make sure Sonic wasn't my last theater experience lol

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
John Wick 3. Been quite a while now since I went to a cinema.

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
Jurassic World in 2015. The AC stopped working and babies were crying the whole time. Don't care if I ever see a movie in the theater again. I'm glad to see Drive-Ins are making a comeback. I enjoy them a lot more.

HybridEidolon

Sep 27, 2020
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Sorry.

although tbh I don't expect cinema theaters will completely die. they will just become much less common, like arcades, and be local. There are plenty of smaller cinemas that have access to older films that aren't in the standard Hollywood theatrical runs, and even if they die, they'll be replaced by similar enthusiasts in time.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
I took my daughter to see Rise of Skywalker in early February. It was the first Star Wars film she saw in the theater and she really wanted to go see it, so it's a good memory.

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Rise of Skywalker, Sonic the Hedgehog and Onward.

Three movies that were at least decent and entertaining, so I can't complain.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
I feel pretty good about mine.

Portrait of a Lady on Fire
RJuBEV2.jpg

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Sonic the Hedgehog and my boyfriend leaning over to whisper ask me if the opening was real Sonic lore (his knowledge of Sonic is purely from GameGrumps) made it very memorable.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Mine would've been 1917. If we're only counting indoor theaters.

Seen a handful of things at the drive-in all summer.