• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I would lie and say that I intend to canvas for Hillary, then play the highest winning powerball numbers for that that year and leave this shithole country forever.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I would fix the sequel trilogy

H8SAOgb.gif

"Rian Johnson?"

It's just a joke, mother fuckers.

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Prevent my boyfriend's death.

Everything else would be so secondary I can hardly even consider it.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Win a few lotteries all on the same day/week. Use this as proof that I'm from the future and get enough of a platform to tell people that Trump is going to win if you don't fucking vote (also donate a few million to help Hillary in the rust belt), and also mention that there's a pandemic coming and maybe it'd be smart to ramp up PPE production a tad in preparation.

MrMegaPhoenix

Oct 27, 2017
Tickets need to be claimed in a certain amount of time (I think a couple weeks) or else they pick new numbers. You'd at least have to claim it and set up where the money is going to go. Also the OP mentioned this was a one way time ride.
My country has a six year limit, but yeah, I'd do that same thing and just somehow convince myself I may not have won it. Then I can make it back to the present and still have my same situation...but now rich.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
â–  â– â–  â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  â– â– â– â–  â– â– â–  â–  â– â– â– â– â– â– 

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know what the worst part is? Never knowing if someone has changed our history and we are in a different timeline. All of our memories would be different and we'd never know.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
All the times my friends were having a hard time and i didn't know about it, i'd be able to be there for them

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
I'd go back to the start of 2015 and not have hand surgery. The simple hand surgery In July 2015 left me worse off and has forever changed me life. Instead of a Trigger Thumb, I have a Trigger Thumb which is still stuck straight AND CRPS. I also lost my career and a lot of the use of my left hand.