• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Your price?

• I'd never do it regardless of money

Votes: 381 40.3%
  • I'd do it for $1k min.

Votes: 8 0.8%
  • I'd do it for $10k min.

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • I'd do it for $50k min.

Votes: 11 1.2%
  • I'd do it for $100k min.

Votes: 51 5.4%
  • I'd do it for a $1m min.

Votes: 491 52.0%

• Total voters

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
If i'm going to rep the company for life in such a ridiculous fashion, they are going to set me up for life.
1 million isn't quite going to cut it imo.

CONCHOBAR

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to say $1m, but if they flashed 100 grand, cash, in front of my face I'd probably do it for that.

I live pretty modestly, so $1m in the bank + a part time job for small expenses/splurges would set me up for life.

Gooby

Oct 28, 2017
$50 mil minimum. None of the options you listed are remotely enough. $1 mil isn't even enough to buy a decent apartment in some major cities

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
A million wouldn't cut it.

$10,000,000, wear a bandana over your forehead like Bret Michaels as you continue your current lifestyle, remove it and give it back in 10 years when the investments have made you wealthy.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Fuck right now I'd do it for 100k and since it wasn't mentioned I'll cover up with make-up when I need to.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
That's a nope from me.

On a related note, my friend's father-in-law (who's a judge) has a Flying Dog brewery tattoo so he can get 25% off for life.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
There's millions of people that live and breath and Stan these Corporations, free of charge. I'd ask for at least 51% of said company.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
It'd have to be enough money that I could go without ever going outside again.

So basically 50m+ otherwise no way in hell.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
From eyebrow to eyebrow. There is no amount available.

My dating prospects become people who are dating me for the money.

I am already depressed enough, thanks. Rich, depressed, alone, and with a forehead-sized tattoo would be slightly worse on my existential scale.

p.s. - I read the fine print and it said no makeup in public. Like why would they pay for the tat if you deny the marketing? ALWAYS read the fine print people.

amademage

May 19, 2020
Using the five million as an interest-free loan until I'm ready to pay it back sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its essentially a loan with the forehead real estate as collateral.

I'd take the $1 million if I had a great way to invest it and reap solid profit in a short period of time.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'll take the million then get it lasered.

And be left with a patchy scar.

But hey, a few hundred thousand dollars left.

Deleted member 1238

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You're just lying if you wouldn't do it for $100k a min. All of you who voted that you wouldn't do it regardless of price are liars when $100k/min is an option.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Face tats are a huge no- no for me so... I don't know, it'd take a huuuuuuge amount of money, your-great-great-great-grandchildren-wont-need-to-work kind of money for me to accept that shit.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
It would have to be way more than that, like an incredibly huge amount of money that i could donate to a range of charities.
Basically enough that i become pretty universally known as "that guy that let his face get tattoo'd for charity", thus at least somewhat salvaging my reputation while also doing a lot of good for charity.

Azem

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say that I'd rather die, but I wouldn't even let them do it to my corpse, so...

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Before I entered the thread I said $1B, and the highest here is $1M.

No deal.

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I wouldn't do it for money. I'd do it to gain their material support and influence to further certain political goals, particularly the conditions leading to the end of capitalism. Contractually-binding with a penalty against whoever backs down first, $1 billion penalty for the corporation and a penalty of a guaranteed lifetime of corporate evangelism for me.

If you're gonna play, play high-stakes.