• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
whats worse, eating crow from this thread or buying a vr device you need a facebook account to turn on

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
All I have to say is... controlling Leon like an action figure or doll really does sound like it'd suck.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
All I have to say is... controlling Leon like an action figure or doll really does sound like it'd suck.

It sounds terrible fora redo of an existing game for sure, but a new game made like that could be neat, it's a pretty fun idea but needs to be able to breathe on its own and not be compared to an existing experience.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
It sounds terrible fora redo of an existing game for sure, but a new game made like that could be neat, it's a pretty fun idea but needs to be able to breathe on its own and not be compared to an existing experience.
Possible.
I think we'd need to see it in action though. I'm sure someone could make it work. I just don't think it'd work for RE4 (like you say... "a redo of an existing game").

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I have another idea... hear me out...

Take RE4VR and you control Leon like an action figure, but it's for PSVR and also you don't control him like an action figure

Last edited:

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
You were right the first time, you do sound rude, but also stupid.
Lol, ok. You're trying too hard. Accept that you just made an ass of yourself by trying to go for a "gatcha" moment despite not understanding the context of the post. And, calling others stupid because you didn't understand what was being said is rich, though.

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, ok. You're trying too hard. Accept that you just made an ass of yourself by trying to go for a "gatcha" moment despite not understanding the context of the post. And, calling others stupid because you didn't understand what was being said is rich, though.
Everyone in this thread is stupid. Yes you. Yes me. STUPID I SAY.