• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Fifteen awesome independent games coming first to console on Xbox and all will be optimized for Xbox Series X, inclduing The Artful Escape, Shredders, 12 Minutes, Tunic, The Ascent, and much more. Hear from the developers in their own words!

Jul 20, 2020
Appreciate how game design becoming more accessible is leading to so many high quality indies. Some of these games look spectacular. Tunic is a standout and I can't wait to play it.

Jun 5, 2020
Tunic looks great. I'm very interested in Shredders but have to see some actual gameplay. The rest are pretty meh, imo.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Been ready for 12 Minutes and The Ascent since their first demos. Gimme.

Pancracio17

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Whats eith the Sable clips being super choppy? The game looks amazing otherwise though.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
I need to know more about Shredders. Hope it goes for a more arcade style of gameplay but even if it doesn't, I'll still be looking forward to it because I need a good snowboarding game.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any indication of how many of these games are Game Pass Day One? I see a few of the next Outer Wilds in here :)

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Shredders looks super chill. I wonder how the trick stuff is put in? Graphically looks beautiful.

Falconeer. Day one.

So many other good indie games. Wondering what is going on with that Sable game?

Biggzy

Oct 27, 2017
Falconer has really caught my eye so I shall be downloading that on the Series X day one.