• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
There have been few games this gen that I have liked more and even fewer games that I would say are more fun than Man Eater. Something about playing a Shark out for revenge grabbed me.

I would like to see this become a series, but not just for sharks I think they could branch out and do Crocodiles in Australia, Grizzly Bears in Canada or Tigers in India.

Anyone else enjoy the game enough to want more of it? What animal would you be interested in eating people as?

gnoclaude

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Not sure if I would want land animals. I enjoyed it for the ocean and freedom that allowed. I would like some dlc and a sequel. More sharks, more evolutions, alligator dlc, and a larger end game area. It was one of the most enjoyable games I have ever played. Loved it.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I'd totally play as a Man Eater in Demon's Souls Remastered and mess with new players trying to climb the Tower of Latria.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
I think a raptor on a rampage game would be pretty great. Just imagining controlling a raptor seems like it would be fun. Could involve a lot of great stealth kills

OP
OP
Torpedo Vegas

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Not sure if I would want land animals. I enjoyed it for the ocean and freedom that allowed. I would like some dlc and a sequel. More sharks, more evolutions, alligator dlc, and a larger end game area. It was one of the most enjoyable games I have ever played. Loved it.
I don't know, I think Tiger climbing in trees and ambushing things from tall grass could make an interesting stealth hunting game.

babyzelda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
There's a great Patricia Highsmith short story collection, The Animal Lover's Book of Beastly Murder, all about different animal vengeances. There's a circus elephant, an abused camel, a truffle smelling pig, even a neglected cat and a family of hamsters. I'd take game adaptations of any one of those.

Oct 27, 2017
There have been few games this gen that I have liked more and even fewer games that I would say are more fun than Man Eater. Something about playing a Shark out for revenge grabbed me.

I would like to see this become a series, but not just for sharks I think they could branch out and do Crocodiles in Australia, Grizzly Bears in Canada or Tigers in India.

Anyone else enjoy the game enough to want more of it? What animal would you be interested in eating people as?
Hey thanks :)

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
I would love that. Honest I only have played 2 hours or so, and my kids have both near finished it and all 3 of us love it. Something about being a shark, the ocean, the silly story is all just stupid amazing fun! Give me more please

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Ah, didn't realize it was out! will have to check it out, I was very interested. And yes, I would definitely like games where you are a predator, like a man eating tiger or leopard, where you can basically stalk and kill things, not just men. It would be pretty awesome.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Same, I actually really enjoyed myself especially for the price, by the end of chasing the platinum my right fingers were killing me though from the constant chomping.