• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Excuse my ignorance but is this the same iam8bit who has a shop in Silver lake?

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Uh, the creative directorship company is dropping out of one of the largest gaming trade shows of the year 3 months before the show itself? E3 is in some deep trouble.
This kind of make me more interested in watching it from the comfort of my phone. I have a feeling Devolver Digital's show is going to look a bit boring by comparison, maybe.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
All signs pointed to E3 going down the drain as it's currently organized.

Chris Metal

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Sa2GuDh.gif

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
E3 taking some big hits and losing prominence every year, sad but it seems like we're slowly going into a new era.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well, it will still be christmas, but this time there's no single place for it, there will be livestreams either way.
Not the same thing.. I always looked forward to see all the stuff in a row. Also no cringe whatsoever this time :/.
I still look forward seeing the games, but its not the same feeling.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
Not the same thing.. I always looked forward to see all the stuff in a row. Also no cringe whatsoever this time :/.
I still look forward seeing the games, but its not the same feeling.

exactly. no more weird ubisoft keynotes, just imagine. no more cringe moments where things go wrong or a joke goes wildly far of the mark.

and also, much less impetus for companies to run all their events together. if all the pubs just start doing their own things, there's no guarantee that they'll do them at the same time, in fact it benefits them to stagger so that they dont have to suffer other companies stealing attention from their own announcements.