• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not a big Disney fan even though I do like some of their characters. I'm more a WB guy cartoon. Can you imagine a game like Kingdom Hearts but with the world of Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Wily E Coyote, Road Runner etc etc. It something I would love to see.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I would love to see a game where you can explore the worlds of those properties .... but not a kingdom hearts game, a game where the characters matter to the overall story.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
It honestly wouldn't work because unlike Disney, WB doesn't have the same full feature animated movies with meaningful stories and worlds to supplant the wacky antics of Bugs and Co.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
This is the problem with this website. People keep suggesting these weird pairings with no real thought behind them.

Does Looney Tunes even have a well known presence in Japan? I know Disney has and does but Looney Tunes?

It was a joke, dude

A lot of people have already joked about there being an Atlus/Warner Bros. crossover, as a riff on Kingdom Hearts being a Square/Disney crossover.

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah...
...but daffy trying to do that monologue to be super serious would be HILARIOUS

but it has to be while Bugs mess with him. Which would never happen in a KH game =/
Bugs with a piece of paper in his hands... 'rabbit season' he vanishes because he was just thr memories of Daffy who is forgetting him

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the problem with this website. People keep suggesting these weird pairings with no real thought behind them.

Does Looney Tunes even have a well known presence in Japan? I know Disney has and does but Looney Tunes?
I work at ATLUS and we are in talks to have Michael B Jordan to be the main protagonist

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
latest

Yeah, it's Loonatics Unleashed's time to shine!

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
I really like the modern world-wise but tired of your crap Bugs Bunny that they did recently
MV5BMTU3ODc4MjYyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI3MTg3MjE@._V1_.jpg

He could be the staple 20-something old man for a JRPG any day.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Believe it or not, we have a similar thread on this idea already!

www.resetera.com

Let's conceptualize a Kingdom Hearts clone created by Atlus and featuring Looney Tunes and other Warner Bros. IP

Let's be clear that this will likely never happen. But after talking it over with friends and imagining the scenarios this would present, damn would it be awesome if it could. Let's say that Atlus and Warner Brothers, seeing the success of Kingdom Hearts, decide to shamelessly take the concept...

Feel free to relocate this discussion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.