• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Just one of those cat tails with a lot of fur that i could cuddle with. And also imagine if we all had tails. We could tail cuddle and touch each other's tails and stuff. Stick em up places too.

What kind of tail would you like to have? Would you let me touch it?

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
There are fursuit parts makers who can help you with that.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mod edit: NSFW images removed

38945.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yesterday

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want to be able to create portals between any two locations. I originally wanted teleportation but that has some complex philosophical hang ups that I'd want to avoid.

Deleted member 83122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 15, 2020
Cool bro, you do you. If you wanna tail, I'm here to tell you, get a tail. Like, maybe you wanted and needed a tail this whole time, and it didn't make sense until you lit up a thread about it. But believe me, I support you getting a tail, for real.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not the weekend yet. You don't start the weird shit until the weekend.

Why can't you fuckers be normal?

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd imagine it would be painful when sitting/laying down. Dogs don't generally sleep on their backs.

OP
OP
julia crawford

julia crawford

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to start reporting people who post stuff like why can't people be normal tbh.

OP
OP
julia crawford

julia crawford

Oct 27, 2017
Would you settle for one of those butt plugs with the tail on the end?

No... butt plugs are fine but you can't control that kind of tail. You can't move it around. Also if I'm going to walk around with a butt plug is rather no one know it. That would be more interesting I think.