• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder whose dick pic will end up being the most valuable dick pic NFT. That's going to be a thing, you know. It'll definitely happen.

AlphaCookie

Nov 6, 2017
Washington
Don't worry, I'm the exclusive owner of the 16 reply version of the thread. I'll never sell. This baby is my retirement in 30 years.

4btYSTw.png

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Y'all are joking around but the NFTs from this thread actually did sell for 0.069420 Ethereum each. That's how dumb this shit is

www.resetera.com

NFT game puts entire code on blockchain, discovers bug; has to recreate new copy of game from scratch on blockchain

Basically, they put the entire code of the game on the blockchain, which means the code is immutable. Of course, they found a bug, but since they can’t change the code, they had to create a new copy of the whole game and put it on the blockchain again. this also means that every NFT associated...

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
I don't have any cash on me right now but I could dump a load of cum rocket on you if you're down. I can make it rain cummies. Just say the word and you'll get a huge load.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
First you have to sell it to yourself for $69,000, then again for $420,000, and at that point offer it to us at the huge discounted rate of $6,900 since now the NFT has quite an expensive purchase and sell history showing its incredibly high value. That's how you really NFT.

supermatt

Oct 25, 2017
The contents of this thread, including this comment, are actually already owned by some company in Sweden.

How dare you try to profit off someone else's intellectual property by minting something you don't even own into an NFT.

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah it's definitely the people who complain about NFTs that are the weird ones.

Not the people knowingly wasting money on a scam lol

It can be both. It's like if every single day there were multiple threads devoted to being really angry at MLMs and people got really excited about shitting on MLMS and constantly needed to talk about them and post a each new MLM that popped up. It just feels like one of those hate circle jerks rather than any actual concern about it.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I gotta cash out my circuit city stock first

Status
Not open for further replies.