• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
Sorry to read that OP. I cannot fathom how some people think someone else's body can be treated how they want. Monsters.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Terrible to hear and it sounds like a mean violent rape here. About the consent education, that's a problem but also some people certainly find their pleasure in assault and "stealing" someone else, and even violence. You're not going to educate those ones. This is basically evil sex.

The show "I may destroy you" talks about different kind of rape, when this can be more ambiguous let's say. I'm sure tones of shit happens between guys with problem regarding consent at different levels. That's on education then probably.

As a top i learned to be careful about that cause in horny situations there is some sort of natural role play involved and you're meant to show some determination at some point. The other guy expect that, BUT you always always want to be sure your determination doesn't pressure him into doing it. That's why i don't like to plein ask for it, cause, even if it's not going to be seen as rape, you can really easily have a guy being like "ho ok let's go haha" cause he doesn't want to break the flow or he wants to please you. He may also not like it at all after that and being like "haha sure no prob go on haha" so really it's always about being super careful about that and asking sometimes many times and all that. I find the best is still to wait for the bottom to initiate.

Anyway i hope it's not tone depth to talk about those issues there. Cause OP's incident is not about consent culture i think it's plein evil barbaric shit.

Asklepios

Oct 28, 2017
United Kingdom
It took a lot of courage for you to share this OP. There is nothing anyone could do to justify this behavior. I hope that guy gets what he deserves very soon. I also hope you stay safe medically.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry, can't imagine what you feeling right now, but I do believe you are going to be ok and if it helps in any way you did the right thing

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
I might consider a civil lawsuit as well. Money for testing, therapy, emotional distress—just something to think about.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Sharing this must have been tough. Sending much love and well wishes your way. Hope they catch the asshole

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Echoing the comments of everyone else here. Fuck that POS and hopefully he gets caught. Take care of yourself OP!

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I'm so sorry this happened to you, OP. The guy sounds like a real monster. I'm really glad you had the courage to speak up about it and that your partners have your back.

You'll get through this and we're all here for you too if you need any help.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Take care OP and I am glad the medical staff involved are all taking this seriously.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
This makes me physically ill but I'm glad you were able to share your story with us OP. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Sending you all the good energy Nothing Loud.

Rapist needs to be arrested right now, he is obviously serial rapist and others in the community are in danger every moment he is walking free.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
That's so horrible, what a scummy piece of shit. Hopefully your partners actions on grindr will prevent others from dealing with this guy as well.

Hope you are okay x

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
I'm so sorry OP. You're extremely brave, and I hope the bastard gets a big serving of justice. {hugs}

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
I am so completely and terribly sorry that this all happened. You did 100% the right thing and I hope you don't fee guilty about any of your choices because you shouldn't be. You're very strong and it sounds like you have a good support system around you.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so sorry that this happened to you OP. It's brave for you to come forward and I'm glad you have people around you for support. Please take care of your mental health from here on.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Thats rough, im sorry that has happened to you. As a survivor of sexual assult myself I agree that talking about it is important. You didn't do anything wrong. Stay strong.

SolmisateSol

Nov 2, 2017
You are strong for reporting that monster. We are all here for you, OP.

Ditto. I'm so sorry this happened to you, OP.

I wouldn't fault you at all for just wanting to move on from and not relive the trauma again by reporting it. So thank you so much for reporting it OP, there is no doubt you are saving other potential survivors from this awful person.

Harris Katz

Apr 9, 2018
That is terrible and I hope that the guy gets arrested ASAP. I am so sorry for what you are going through and I truly hope that the authorities charge this dirt bag. You were very strong and brave to take this to the police.

That being said, your partner needs to be really careful before posting things like:

He changed his own profile to a pic of my rapist that says "I'm a lil rapist, see bio" and in the bio it said that this guy assaulted my boyfriend

I know the anger that your partner is feeling right now. I know how I would be feeling if it was my son or daughter in your situation. But, the last thing that you want to happen is for this piece of shit to turn around and sue you or your partner for some sort of bullshit defamation claim. I'm an attorney and you just don't want this to get "turned around" and have you defending yourself and your partner in some sort of civil suit. On that point, you should speak with an attorney to see about going after the rapist civilly in the event that criminal charges are not filed against him. Make this guy suffer.

Hang in there.

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Glad to hear you have the support of your partners and others through this. You deserve their love and support, take care.