• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Was it a smart move to ram an aircraft from the side at high velocity?

• Yes

Votes: 33 32.7%
  • No

Votes: 68 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
OP, this is your second "I don't like TLJ" thread in a week. I've come to hate the discourse around TLJ. Couldn't you just, ya know, bump your own thread? Are you going to talk about another thing you don't like about it next week? Was hoping this forum would someday get this movie out of their system.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
When I sit down to watch a film the two questions at the top of my mind at all times are "Is this the most logical and efficient thing for the characters to do in this scene?" and "Would this actually work as depicted if performed in real life?".

I have never enjoyed a film.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OP, this is your second "I don't like TLJ" thread in a week. I've come to hate the discourse around TLJ. Couldn't you just, ya know, bump your own thread? Are you going to talk about another thing you don't like about it next week? Was hoping this forum would someday get this movie out of their system.

Its been 20 years since the Prequels and people still haven't moved on. TLJ is, somehow, even MORE divisive, so don't expect anyone to get it out of their system any time soon.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
12f.jpg

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
Was weird af. Didn't feel it, didn't make sense physically, didn't believe the character would even do such a thing. Nevermind the lack of romantic build or chemistry, and the forced upon kiss.

OneTrueJack

Aug 30, 2020
Dude, it's a movie.

That's like asking if it's smart to blow up the Death Star when some rebel ships might still be in range.

This is why no one likes talking to Star Wars fans.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
You literally already made a thread about TLJ a few days ago. We don't need a second one just for one scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.