• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
i dunno if im prominent enough for people to know about my other threads but a while ago i made this thread

im not depressed, but this year is really testing my limits of my previously-thought unbreakable unshakeable mental stability

followed by this thread

I FINALLY GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which unfortunately i didnt get

and then i started at this horrible workplace

im fuckin livid. second day at a job, experienced outright "casual" racism, as well as management asking me personal questions about my private life.

Well i just wanna say since im so unbelievably happy right now, on the same day i got a job offer for an interview i absolutely loved, my wife got a letter of offer for her DREAM job (architectural draftsperson at a very good company) within a few hours of mine. i couldnt believe it. it felt like a gift bestowed upon us. We both cried as did my parents. I cant wait to be able to help our families out again. I just want to scream

Im truly genuinely sorry for anyone going through similar times right now but please dont give up and please speak up even on here. This forum got me through some incredibly tough hard times just by speaking and typing my words honestly. And just knowing theres people out there to give you hope or even listen was a HUGE help.

I want to scream from the rooftops. I hope it goes well and we both start on monday!!!! :D

and i will resign from the HORRIBLE WORKPLACE TODAY!!!

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah, congratulations to you both, enjoy yourselves responsibly this weekend and hit the ground running fresh and happy at the new jobs.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations to the both of you, happy to hear specially after the last thread.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Nice bro, my gf and I are on the cusp of getting new jobs too (she already got an offer, I'm waiting but sure I got it) so I know how you feel.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to the both of you! I experienced the relief of finally getting an offer after months of searching last year so I feel you.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I remember those threads. Congrats.

Now, send some of that energy my way as I just had an interview and am waiting for the next step.