• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
My wish is to have it in 2D and look like the comic books / cartoon.
Rather than the awful MvC infinite style, which I dislike.

I miss that era of capcom fighting games.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Disney is never going back to in-house video game development after the failiure of Epic Mickey and Disney INFINITY. All of their video game success stories have been attributed to licensing collaborations.

Really? Who's the character?

I remember Malibu Comics being in limbo after Marvel Comics acquired them because of partial rights of the characters. Men in Black originated from a Malibu Comics imprint but that property doesn't seem to be affiliated with Marvel anymore.
Charcoal of the Thunderbolts

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
We aren't going to get that again. The fanbase concerning X-Men are smaller than it used to be back in the 90's in comparison to the Marvel avenger cast.
Yeah. Right now you got characters like gold ball and elixir and slipstream and the cuckoos.
It's not the xmen of old. Hell all the villains are on their team too.

Do a retro themed xmen game though...

Buzzkiller_20

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to see this happen. I'm always down for more fighting games. If Netherrealm studios somehow manage to be the developers, then that's even better. Maybe then we could get a Marvel vs DC fighting game. Thank God Dreams exists. I can just make it in Dreams if they won't release an actual product.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
I'd love to see this happen. I'm always down for more fighting games. If Netherrealm studios somehow manage to be the developers, then that's even better. Maybe then we could get a Marvel vs DC fighting game. Thank God Dreams exists. I can just make it in Dreams if they won't release an actual product.

Netherrealm Studios is owned by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. They're not going to go anywhere near anything Marvel

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Charcoal of the Thunderbolts

Wow, this is some deep cut trivia I never heard of.

Netherrealm Studios is owned by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. They're not going to go anywhere near anything Marvel.