• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
The Great Valley... was all they dreamed it would be, a land of green, of leaves, of green, of life. There were waterfalls, grassy meadows, enough tree stars to feast on forever. Grazing upon them, their families.

Littlefoot found his grandmother and grandfather, the same loving faces he looked to the day of his birth.

And they all grew up together in the valley, generation upon generation, each onto the next, tale of their ancestors journey.

All within the Great Valley.

Edit:

Last edited:

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
tumblr_m850wkhYeV1r9a32bo1_400.jpg

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
you know, i grew up only with the direct-to-video sequels of Land Before Time.

so i really wasn't fucking prepared for that scene in the original

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Yep Yep Yep :(, Ducky was my favorite. I couldn't believe what happened to the actress that played her in real life (Judith Barsi), such a sad tale.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
This is weird, I was just thinking of this for the first time in a really long time tonight

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I watched about ten of the sequels that came after the first but none of them have the same atmosphere as the first. As a kid I had to drop oout when they started to push them as musicals bleh.

Didn't find out what happened to Judith Barsi till only a few years ago, absolutely terrible.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I'm hesitant to ask, but sympathetic for whatever happened.

I'll just say that she passed away before either this movie or All Dogs go to Heaven (she was the voice behind the main character of that movie) were released. The details around it are something you can look up if you want but it will seriously ruin your day and make both movies even more sad.

Any Questions

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UK
My son loves the animated series and they are all on YouTube. He is 2.5 and it makes me smile to think he is watching something I grew up on. Great movie as TV show

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
LBT is absolutely a masterpiece. As a child, it was one of my favorite movies (the other being All Dogs Go To heaven)