• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's another weird layer to this, but maybe it's just me. She makes sure to say African American man, that stood out to me. For white people from my generation, or at least from the area I grew up in we were always told "African American" was the only correct way to refer to a black person, you weren't supposed to just say black. So like in the midst of her doing this super fucking racist thing, she has the mind to make sure to use the "respectful" terminology because I bet, in her mind if she said black it would make her feel like she was being racist.

Edit: Roy said it better

shes a VP using the HR language she's expected and obliged to use for human commodities. Weirdest thing for me was her apology to the cop for mumbling - after trying to kill that dude - then reaching for an Oscar about how definitely murdered she was being.

Interesting paper on the phenomenon, and no paywall

Her name is oppressing me in various ways

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
nypost.com

Video of white woman calling cops on black man in Central Park draws outrage

A video of a white woman calling the cops on a black man because he asked her to leash her dog in Central Park Monday is drawing outrage on social media. The footage, posted on Twitter by the man&#…

The woman was identified by name in the comments, and an Instagram account linked to that person was flooded with messages about the incident. The account later appeared to have been deleted.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yup. The one good thing about this however is that justice might actually get served because of it. Because white people actually care about dogs more than black people.
Yup, they mention the racism at the last bit, it's as if they are primed to understand which strategy is going to get this woman fired.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
User Banned (Permanent): Racist concern trolling.
I guess people confronting each other with their phones out then posting out of context snippets online for their base is the new internet rocket fuel. Dumb.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
So, what's the difference between this and SWATing? 'Cus people who SWAT get in deep shit, stuff like this should not be treated differently. She purposely lied, on tape, to put someone's life in danger.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I guess people confronting each other with their phones out then posting out of context snippets online for their base is the new internet rocket fuel. Dumb.
What exactly is out of context here?

No context in the world is going to excuse her blatant racism and using it to put a black mans life in danger. We can also clearly see her abusing her dog.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So, what's the difference between this and SWATing? 'Cus people who SWAT get in deep shit, stuff like this should not be treated differently. She purposely lied, on tape, to put someone's life in danger.
Given what she said to him there is really not much difference. I mean she straight up said "I'm gonna call the cops and tell them you are black", the obvious implication of which is that the cops will do something so harmful to him because he's black.

She emphasized his race multiple times, it's insane.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

The video has all the context one needs to know for 100% certain that she's a garbage racist and animal abusing human.

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Karens and people that think context could ever excuse racism are why POC need to record this kinda shit with quickness in the first place, fool.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
What exactly is out of context here?

No context in the world is going to excuse her blatant racism and using it to put a black mans life in danger. We can alao clearly see her abusing her dog.

We only see the end of the exchange. Maybe this woman loses her shit at the drop of hat, but maybe, just maybe something caused what looks like a borderline anxiety attack.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA

Oh good, there is a study on this phenomenon. It is bizarre how the consequences of this pandemic has seemingly lured out so many racists and bigots. It seems to be accelerating, too.

You don't even need to think about it. They'd have believed her, even without the soap opera 911 recording.

Hey welcome back! Good to see ya.

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
Wow just googled central park karen and she's the first thing that comes up. What a vile person. Fuck her.

Same. My blood pressure went through the roof watching that. I also tried emailed her employer expressing my utter disgust, and their website crashed. I have friends who have accounts with FT and you can bet your bottom dollar they'll hear about this.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
We only see the end of the exchange. Maybe this woman loses her shit at the drop of hat, but maybe, just maybe something caused what looks like a borderline anxiety attack.
Something that prompted her to tell the man that was recording her that she would tell the police he is black and that he was "trying to kill her"?

EDIT: damn it, I really wanted an answer to that

Last edited:

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
If she were the one threatened by him, why is she the one running into his personal space with her finger in his face, to the point that he had to back up and tell her not to approach him...multiple times?

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
lmao

You think it's acceptable to try and get a black man murdered by the police and abuse animals all over an anxiety attack?

I know there are sociopaths on this forum but making it this obvious is pretty bold.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017

I'm pretty sure it was a black guy in her white space having the nerve to tell her the rules of the park. Like he's her fucking EQUAL or something. But maybe you're right. Surely the scary darky did SOMETHING to have her put a hit on his head.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
You don't even need to think about it. They'd have believed her, even without the soap opera 911 recording.
it's not even up for debate. we Americans have numerous cases just like this to look back on. that's why it's so important to learn about and talk about history even if it's uncomfortable. rather than pretend we are in a post racial society and the bad times are over everyone is equal.

yurr

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 20, 2019
You know what's funny when I first moved out to Fargo I got a job at a local restaurant and the manager concluded the interview with "Just come in here and do your job, don't be selling your weed".....lol I never went back. Trump has emboldened these fuckers. They respond to black people with fear and spite As if the melanin in my skin somehow makes me a savage.

They seem to be more accepting when you assimilate. Which isn't bad, that's a whole different debate, they want you to be "one of the good ones" just so they can pat you on the head and say "yeah homie!" I'm not with the shits. That's why I still type in slang here and say nigga, because I'm not a house pet to be fixed, slayed, or neutered. I don't need to placate your prejudices to reinforce your prejudice as the dominant race here, but my dicision to stay true to myself doesn't make me the opposition. I'm not your enemy because I don't want you saying nigga or don't pretend to be right wing so I can be your "my black guy" I feel ashamed of myself because I did exactly what Karen wanted Friday. I moved from my seat to the other end of the bar and didn't even dare to rebut again my social betters. Fuck Fargo I'm going back to Atlanta as soon as the world stops burning.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
No court in the observable universe is going to acknowledge that a white woman calling the police to come kill a black man for her should be a punishable offense because it would require them to admit that that is the primary function of law enforcement in America.

SWATTING happens under slightly different enough pretenses.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
God, what a shit human being.

I watched Amanda Seals HBO special last year and she had a bit where basically she broke down that white women have been so sheltered and protected by white men for so long that they have absolutely no idea how to deal with anything remotely outside of their comfort zone.
Got a link? I'm not American and I find this phenomenon simultaneously horrifying and fascinating. I'd like to see the breakdown.

Thanks; I'll give this a read.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
So her name is out there, why are people getting banned for doxxing?

She was filmed in a public place. I don't see how doxxing is a thing there. She's not a minor.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe he threatened to kill her a few seconds before he hit record. MISSING CONTEXT!

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Maybe the guy jogging in georgia got shot because he assaulted them prior to the recording. WE DONT KNOW THE FULL STORY.

yurr

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 20, 2019
Sorry for hijacking the thread the timing is just ridiculous on this. This shit hurt Forreal