• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
well take your pick:

I was drunk/drugged
I have black friends who saw me do this before and it was fine
Plenty of other dog owners do this
I'm a community member
I'm a single mom
This isn't who I am
The economy

You didn't see the rest of the tape. Before that a bunch of stuff happened including murders.

and reverse racism.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm actually surprised nobody's come up with a business idea that revolves around affordable wearable cameras for POC in the US.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She was legit chocking the shit out of that dog. Harming that animal with her negligence. Dog looked weak and almost passed out by the end of it.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
You didn't see the rest of the tape. Before that a bunch of stuff happened including murders.

and reverse racism.

If I was a betting man, I'd put it on "Stuff happened that you didn't see on the recording" / "He verbally threatened me and I thought maybe he had a gun on him" although it wouldn't explain why she then approached him.

Yeah, she about to go through some shit.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Sickening behavior. It is been my experience that calling dog owners out on on leash parks is going to get a confrontation. There are parks dedicated to your animals being offleash. Use them and don't get pissed when you get called for your shit.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Never fails to be relevant

white_fragility_by_digi_matrix-dawhqyf.gif

"I know this thread features a blatant and documented example of how easy it is for white people to weaponize their fragility and put the lives of people of color in immediate danger with almost no repercussions, but can we talk about how a person on the internet said 'fuck white people'?!?"

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Why do people get so bent out of shape when someone says fuck white people. It's not offensive lol

Be better.

BLACK LAC

Nov 5, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Co-signing inflammatory false equivalence and deflecting discussion away from concerns of racism over a series of posts.
I .... agree with SkeeterPackage

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit. That's so blatant that she just wants the cops to come and kill this guy. What do you even do? Record it and then instantly call the cops and explain to them that this woman is trying to get you killed by making a false 911 call or something?