• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017

This one legit had my blood boiling. She honestly tried to get this man killed.

Update: See threadmarks for updates.

Last edited:

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
why would she say that when she knows hes recording her saying it wtf

some of these people are straight psychos

JasonV

Oct 25, 2017
Threatening her life?

Someone got some splainin to do for that unnecessary 911 call- its an offense isnt it?

OP
OP
CharlesAznable
Oct 25, 2017
With all the caveats that she's probably an awful, racist person: do we need to film every indiscretion or infraction that people commit? I completely understand if police are involved or the situation is perilous. But in a scenario like this, it's going to do nothing but heighten a pretty avoidable confrontation. And it immediately puts the person being filmed on the defensive.

Absolutely we need to film. This video is a prime example of why it's important. This dude could've potentially ended up dead if he didn't film. If it's a black mans word vs a white woman's, in NYC of all place. The black person's word isn't going to be believed.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
With all the caveats that she's probably an awful, racist person: do we need to film every indiscretion or infraction that people commit? I completely understand if police are involved or the situation is perilous. But in a scenario like this, it's going to do nothing but heighten a pretty avoidable confrontation. And it immediately puts the person being filmed on the defensive.
She's not probably racist when she's calling the cops while screaming a black man is threatening her to threaten him. That's not a defense mechanism, she wanted to indirectly kill the man.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
she's going to kill her dog :(

Edit: I realized after the fact that my comment could be construed as me ignoring that the lady was trying to kill a black man in favor of me pointing out that she's choking her dog. This was exceedingly poor phrasing on my part and I didn't mean to imply that the latter was more important than the former. I apologize.

Last edited:

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely we need to film. This video is a prime example of why it's important. This dude could've potentially ended up dead if he didn't film. If it's a black mans word vs a white woman's, in NYC of all place. The black person's word isn't going to be believed.
OK, maybe I should have brought it up in a different context.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017

judging by what happened the answer is apparently yes

B'z-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking hell! Someone please remove that dog from her custody and put her ass in jail for animal abuse. There's a lot going on in that clip....

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this racist ass dog abusing piece of shit.

She is trying to get this man killed by using the police while she suffocates her dog. I hope she is ruined for her racism and her dog is taken away and given to a good home.

Also her name and job have already been exposed. Good and bye you racist bitch.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
Any news how this ended?

According to the Twitter replies, the man's sister says he walked away after Karen finished her call and put a leash on the dog. Neither the man or the sister knows if the cops ever showed up.

twitter.com

Melody Cooper on Twitter

“@Dom_DidThat He’s fine, thankfully. No I told him to be careful! As soon as she leashed the dog, he said thank you stopped filming and went about his business. This kind of entitlement dog walking happens weekly in the Ramble.”

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Stop choking your dog. WTF.

I really want to know the aftermath of this. Did cops come or did both people just walk away?

EDIT: Got my answer from this above post.

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
If this was a just and sane world I'd agree with you. We don't live in that world and as a minority the eye that doesn't lie is sometimes your only friend.

Anomander

Oct 27, 2017
What a fuckin piece of shit.

And twitter is already doxxing her. What a hellhole. Also, please don't @ me, I'm not defending her action.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Historically PoC have gotten killed by the police EXACTLY because of situations like this. This woman was distressing her dog so much that the dog cried out as she was on the phone pretending to be in danger. And we damn well know why she specifically said

"I'm going to tell them that there's an African American man threatening my life."

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
I've said it before, I'll say it again.

They know what they fuck they're doing when they call the police on black people.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Fuck this racist ass dog abusing piece of shit.

She is trying to get this man killed by using the police while she suffocates her dog. I hope she is ruined for her racism and her dog is taken away and given to a good home.

Also her name and job have already been exposed. Good and bye you racist bitch.

Period. I hope that either him or his sister had spread this video everywhere on the internet & to the press.

Racist assholes like her also deserves to be shunned everywhere they walk out in public.

Last edited:

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Almost like second nature how quickly she used her privilege to call the police and make up imaginary crimes.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
That HAS To be be against some law to make a false report to police like that, right?

rras1994

Nov 4, 2017
She's a piece of shit who was deliberately trying to get that person filming her murdered. Over being told to not unleash her dog. Should get bloody arrested for attempted murder, it's bloody clear what she's doing

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
Middle-aged white women are always "threatened' by black men for some reason. At my old job, a co-worker (middle-aged black man) had gotten scheduled outside of his availability and the manager was trying to write him up. He came in a little early to talk to her and within minutes, she was feigning tears while running off to the store director. He was as calm as can be and she told the store director that he was scaring her. She was acting like the victim of a mugging for weeks.

Oct 29, 2017
'I'm going to tell them an African-American man.'

Bitch didn't even hide it and my mans recording, she knows he's recording. These people have no fucking concept of consequence or repercussion.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
i think the poster was asking why the person was filming her just for having a dog off leash

And she did attempt to have him murdered by police. That she called the police and made a false report is the exact reason why this person needed to film the encounter.

do we need to film every indiscretion or infraction that people commit?

Her reaction was to immedialy call, and lie to the police. Yes, that is proof that every encounter should be recorded.