• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Eh I loved it. Doom Patrol just slightly above it for me if we are judging super hero tv shows. Stargirl was solid but that CW move is going to absolutely kill it.

Deleted member 69501

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2020
Think this may be part of the disconnect. Teen Titans and Titans are two separate properties/teams. Whereas Titans focused on more "mature" issues. Issues that young adults may deal with. Dunno how to describe it best.

What's curious is that this show has such a quality difference from the other dcu shows. Harley, doom, and star are much more focused and executed better. Swamp, i need to watch, but i heard it was decent.
Interesting, I didn't know their was a difference, thanks for clearing that up for me !

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
It is truly awful. I feel bad for anyone that subscribed to DC Universe to get... this. What an insult.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I got more invested in Season 1 as it went along, and I can sincerely say I liked the pacing of it and most of the characters, and though it had some cringe and frustrating moments, I liked it more than a lot of superhero TV I've watched.

But then, they decided to make a "cliffhanger" by delaying the Season 1 finale to be the first episode of S2. So you start a new season after waiting like a year, and it's awkwardly picking up at the climax of the last season, you're just not even invested anymore.

The show's writing quickly spirals out of control from there, as they try to recreate certain DC storylines again, rather than tell more of a unique (albeit slower) story like S1.

I honestly can't believe they're even making an S3, but god help this train wreck of a show.

Zoantharia

Oct 30, 2017
I completely forgot this show existed. I don't think you intended to do this but your description actually makes it sound great, lol.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I thought parts of the show were great and other parts were meh. Show needs more consistency. Looking forward to S3 tho.
At least the CW shows know how to close out a season

CW shows are like 20+ episodes long lol. But... I guess usually they have a good opening episode, a good midseason finale, and a decent ending episode that almost always ends on a cliffhanger. It's just the rest of those 20 episodes are often very iffy