• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
latest

8a40df5fc06981564c42e831a553c297.gif

Goddamn, I love everything about the lead up to the two Krizalid fights. Prior to this, there's nothing else really in the game that matches the crazy super high-tech sci-fi vibe of the whole thing. From the reveal of Krizalid to all the boops and beeps as NESTS downloads your battle data.

Then you get to the fight itself. The first fight is cool, but it has nothing on the second phase when Krizalid sheds his coat and the REAL fight starts.

I love this whole aesthetic man. Even the music track for the fight is great. I don't think KOF ever did something like this again, even in the NESTS saga. Does anyone else have any other examples of aesthetics like this? Would love to see other examples.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
That is indeed a pretty rad aesthetic, not gonna lie. Reminds me of that one part in Malcolm in the Middle a bit.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If only it was an enjoyable fight in any way, shape or form.

one of the big reasons I never got into the franchise was the utter bullshit blame design they employ for their bossfights

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
It's still not as good as Igniz's intro, where he's all "I am the CEO of NESTS and the ruler of the new human race" and then everyone else is like "WAIT HE'S THE CEO OF NESTS?!?!" when that's like clearly the least important thing he said.