• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
What angle, still looks nothing like them lol

I don't know what to tell you lol. Don't get me wrong. I can tell each of these women apart pretty easily (as with all the examples posted so far), but I can see the resemblances. Emma Mackey is the most odd one out for me here.

jaime-pressly-margot-robbie-emma-mackey-samara-weaving-all-looking-the-same.jpg

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what to tell you lol. Don't get me wrong. I can tell each of these women apart pretty easily (as with all the examples posted so far), but I can see the resemblances. Emma Mackey is the most odd one out for me here.

jaime-pressly-margot-robbie-emma-mackey-samara-weaving-all-looking-the-same.jpg

Idk what to tell you either, I'd never confuse her for either Robbie or Pressly lol

Same for Emma, though I'll admit that when watching the show she definitely at least reminded me of Robbie. So when I looked to see if others felt similarly, I wasn't surprised at all at the result lol

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
Surprised at people trying to shame you. I'm not very familiar with these actresses, I can see subtle differences, but they are very similar looking.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Idk what to tell you either, I'd never confuse her for either Robbie or Pressly lol

Same for Emma, though I'll admit that when watching the show she definitely at least reminded me of Robbie. So when I looked to see if others felt similarly, I wasn't surprised at all at the result lol
The top two have a strong resemblance, but yeah, you can tell them apart pretty easily.

As far as Emma goes, I just googled her, and that must be a cherry picked photo, and it still doesn't look very similar. She looks nothing like the others. Like, I don't see how anyone could honestly think that.

Weaving looks very different as well. She has similar coloring and strong features, but they're not the same at all.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Going to throw this in.

nmipG89.jpg

Can you tell if there is more than 1 actress or just pictures taken at different stages of one woman's life?

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nah they look nothing alike.

Kat Dennings and the woman from You/Hillhouse look waaaay more similar than OPs picks

Oct 25, 2017
One came from Ron Howard's sperm and her middle name Dallas comes from where she was conceived...the other is Jessica Chastain.

Easy to remember really.

Blackie

Oct 25, 2017
Wherever
Ha! I can easily tell the two apart as I have seen both actors in multiple roles. Some of the other pairs compared in this thread, however... 0.o

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Yes, the Haley Bennett/Jennifer Lawrence comparison is much, much closer. There's also a third actress that looks similar- saw some picture of her recently but cannot remember her name.

Regardless, as this thread shows, Hollywood has types.

Dozer

May 30, 2019
Orlando, FL
They don't look that much alike but they always play similar roles so I confuse them alot, Michael Kelly and Zeljko Ivanek:
PqAm9Qj.png

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
That serious Tom Cruise and Robbie Amell mix up has me rolling. This is why eyewitness descriptions shouldn't be used in criminal courts LOL.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I've never gotten Jessica Chastain and Bryce Dallas Howard confused. They really do look nothing alike. Their features are so distinctly different, not to mention the shape of their faces. Yes, they have red hair, and are white women, but, like, they really look nothing alike to me. I can sort of, maybe, if I squint, see how some people might confuse them, but maybe it's also because I've seen them in enough roles that I know their faces more? I have no idea.

The only one that initially threw me off was Tom Hardy and Logan Marshall Greene back in the day, but that was because I wasn't familiar with either of them enough at the time that I first saw them in one or two movies. Now, they don't throw me off either.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I will admit it takes a bit of effort to distinguish Margot from Jamie in certain pictures, but the rest aren't even remotely difficult even with highly favorable angles and still shots. Especially between Chastain and Bryce.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They don't look that much alike but they always play similar roles so I confuse them alot, Michael Kelly and Zeljko Ivanek:
PqAm9Qj.png
What's funny is that for a few years I would always see Zeljko and think "this guy takes on a ton of roles". I wonder if a few of those times I was mistaking him for the other guy.