• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Tom, or not Tom?

tZN9rD77r_zRZVMDR3Dm5wJmqXXb1jWbzSV1qrMjZog.jpg

It's Robbie Amell

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I can get this from a distance, but Chastain has quite a distinctive look to her in terms of facial structure, and as others have pointed out, they have very different body types.

I mean, this is all kind of the result of Hollywood having the sum total of about four high profile ginger actresses.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Doesn't every human have like 3 dopplegangers or uh look alikes ? I remember something like that

Oct 25, 2017
I can get this from a distance, but Chastain has quite a distinctive look to her in terms of facial structure, and as others have pointed out, they have very different body types.

I mean, this is all kind of the result of Hollywood having the sum total of about four high profile ginger actresses.
Man, Bryce really gets some of y'all going. I see it now, but honestly something I never noticed before.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah this is one of the easiest supposed clones to differentiate lol. I will say that Jamie Presley vs Margot Robbie is a good one though.
Assuming it's not a trick, since having both Margot side by side would disqualify the experiment, the right is Margot and left is Jamie. The angles make it a bit harder

meow

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Feel like I'm losing my mind because usually I'm shit at telling people apart but most of these seem fairly distinguishable if you're half familiar with them. Maybe it's harder to tell in motion though.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Nope that's Tom Cruise. It's literally the picture of him on his IMDB profile. With his big ass front tooth.

Hmm. All of the picture comparisons floating around are showing this exact picture juxtaposed with Tom, and saying it's Robbie in makeup. Also not seeing Tom's funky nose.

MAK11

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It really isn't. Robbie has a pretty noticeable mole under his lip and a completely different nose. With makeup on though, it covers up his mole quite a bit.
Keep on trolling as long as you want.. But this is Tom Cruise
m.stylebistro.com

More Pics of Tom Cruise Short Side Part

Tom Cruise Lookbook: Tom Cruise wearing Short Side Part (1 of 18). Tom is all smiles, with his hair trimmed short and brushed to the side.
Valkyrie+New+York+Premiere+Inside+Arrivals+fP2ganAQSJMl.jpg

OP
OP
Bentendo24

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
Hmm. All of the picture comparisons floating around are showing this exact picture juxtaposed with Tom, and saying it's Robbie in makeup. Also not seeing Tom's funky nose.

Here's another without makeup.
515766_v9_bb.jpg
This one doesn't look much like Cruise, and if I just saw it online I don't think I would have thought Cruise

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Keep on trolling as long as you want.. But this is Tom Cruise
m.stylebistro.com

More Pics of Tom Cruise Short Side Part

Tom Cruise Lookbook: Tom Cruise wearing Short Side Part (1 of 18). Tom is all smiles, with his hair trimmed short and brushed to the side.

Not trolling at all, and the pictures you are showing are of a man drastically older.

Same person I posted without makeup:

515766_v9_bb.jpg

This one doesn't look much like Cruise, and if I just saw it online I don't think I would have thought Cruise

He is constantly being compared to a young Tom Cruise, everywhere. And the first picture I posted is supposed to be him with makeup.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Which ones Margot Robbie and which one's Jaime Pressly

1712.jpg

Alright. I'm going to put this one to rest. They are both Margot Robbie. Google "Margot Robbie white dress" or "Margot Robbie red dress" and you'll see more shots of both examples.

tIL7D2T.jpg
dp96FwF.jpg

I do find it funny how sure this person was lol.
Margot on the left, Robbie on the right.

Pressly is visibly older and also in better shape--she's more muscular and really lean. Her bone structure is more prominent and you can see more definition.

On a different note, I appreciate this thread's further validation of my recent crush on Bryce Dallas Howard lol.

MAK11

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Not trolling at all, and the pictures you are showing are of a man drastically older.

Same person I posted without makeup:

515766_v9_bb.jpg

He is constantly being compared to a young Tom Cruise, everywhere. And the first picture I posted is supposed to be him with makeup.
Folks we are in the pressence of a lunatic. Go to sleep mate.

seki

Oct 30, 2017
i dont mean to sound mean or rude, but are you fucking me? every human being is programmed since birth to differentiate people apart. It's not that hard

7c997eb91ca1f4c363bd72708fae7331.jpg

Off topic, but where did this come from? I love the Far Side and immediately recognized that this is a pretty blatant rip-off:
ef38e6192f68a180329cddca2df402d2--gary-larson-the-far-side.jpg

The original was first published in 1986.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Never got them confused as they look very different outside of the red hair. Also BDH has a figure that is hard to mix up with Chastain.