• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Chastain has a very distinct face. I don't think they look alike at all aside from being green eyed, red heads.

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
I can't tell the difference between Timothy Olyphant and Joshua Duhamel.

I think one of them married Fergie and the other is a good actor. I couldn't for the life of me tell me which is which, though.

May 10, 2018
User Banned (2 weeks): Objectifying women
Eh?

EH?

EH?!
I've never thought this, but then again, I'm sure I've confused the two before?
f8J4Zeg08ofFcVPqomlEflXQtcLUPstU2tYM0cclt5w.jpg

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chastain and BDH don't look the same at all to me, they both just have red hair. The Robbie/Pressly comparison is much better.

Edit: you know what, I'm not even sure if that picture has Pressly. GIS tells me Robbie's nose is thinner, so I think that might be two pictures of Robbie.

The Kidd

Oct 27, 2017
I always get them confused, but seeing them side by side almost makes me feel ridiculous considering how different they look besides the hair.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
Bryce has a fuller face, whereas as Jessica has a sharper face/more angular features.

Idk maybe I've just seen both in enough stuff, but this joke is always played harder than it actually works when you look at them.

Oct 29, 2017
Even if they look the same to you, you can tell who is the one in the film because Chastain always plays more realistic characters, less glamour, more grit.

OP
OP
Bentendo24

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
I just realized I said Salads in the title, and that one guy's comment makes more sense now

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
a6oLRPL_460s.jpg

keira-knightley-natalie-portman-star-wars-episode-the-phantom-menace-husband-224999004.jpg

Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley
This is a common one, but I've never really seen it. Keira Knightley has an incredibly distinct jaw/cheek structure that you can't mistake anywhere.

Same reason why I don't know how none of the characters recognizes Bruce Wayne in the Nolan Batman movies. Christian Bale has the most unique mouth in the world.