• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Painguy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
California
How high you may ask? 100mg of gummies (sativa) + a 200mg joint each play session (sativa) all at once.

It was a magical experience. I mean if there's a game to play while stoned, Earthbound is it. The background, the music, the characters. and my god ......
moonside moonside moonside....
I really was not expecting that. Pretty sure I traveled to another dimension IRL. I honestly don't know how to describe the experience except WOOOOOW. I wanted to try Mother 3 but idk...the music and the backgrounds and art don't seem as trippy and surreal. I only played like 1 hour tho.

Anyway, what are other good games to play while enjoying the giggle bush?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
what did you make of the pencil eraser and the erasure erasure

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
DL_e483V4AAbg7o.jpg

Apr 21, 2018
Just don't play the opening of Resident Evil 4 on 6.5 grams of mushrooms....

....not that I know what it'd be like....*cough*....or anything....but um.....I imagine it would be horrifying.

OP
OP
Painguy

Painguy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
California
what did you make of the pencil eraser and the erasure erasure

I accepted the pencil eraser, but I am still in denial about the existence of the erasure erasure.

Just don't play the opening of Resident Evil 4 on 6.5 grams of mushrooms....

....not that I know what it'd be like....*cough*....or anything....but um.....I imagine it would be horrifying.
oh.....oh no..........ooohhh nooooooo. I've only ever microdosed shrooms.....

sounds like i gotta put rez on my list tho

Kientin

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really touch recreational drugs, but Thumper or Dyad sounds like it would be insanity to play on them.

Oct 27, 2017
Eternal Darkness.

I played that on painkillers due to a back surgery. Holy fuck at the illusions.

You guys know which one. I almost threw my system across the room ,until the screen flashed and the game laughed at me,

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Pixeljunk Goddamn Fucking Eden is the game to play high. My brother and I got as high up the leaderboards as we did because we were already higher than a pair of giraffe balls.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Outer Wilds is a religious experience stoned. I got a little misty just standing on Ash Twin, watching the Solar System happen around me.

Anything by Hidetaka Miyazaki or Fumito Ueda.

Games with intoxicating traversal - Gravity Rush 2, Titanfall 2, Spider-Man.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
You can still play Rez (or the newer Tetris Effect) with multiple vibrating controllers turned on and placed around your body, as per options toggles in the PC versions (and I believe other platforms, as well). I recommend this. I recommend doing this in VR, even.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yea, I don't do that anymore, but when I did, REZ was the most transcendental experience at the time.

cnorwood

Oct 28, 2017
You played the wrong game , the best game being that high of sativas is RE7 VR. Still the best gaming experience of my life

Oct 31, 2017
Super Mario 3D World.

Ape Escape is another good choice, as are the original Spyro the Dragon games, especially the first one.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
My friends step brother watched the fight with Giygas while he was tripping on magic mushies

You should give 'Just Shapes and Beats' a try though. Audio Visual synchronicity.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Tetris Effect in VR if you can.

Also, pull out your PS2 and load up Fantavision.

If you want another RPG, try Baten Kaitos.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
If you're in a SNES mood Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger, and Super Mario RPG are all have fantastic and have great soundtracks. Mega Man X too if you're into it. Plok would fill out my top 5 SNES games but it's not really popular and is somewhat difficult, the ost is something special.

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
Promoting drug use, I see.

Also some replies in here really clear things up, lol.

Last edited:

johan

Oct 29, 2017
If I'm the right kind of high I can really zone into a fighting game and play really well, feels great

Grassy

Oct 25, 2017
Tetris Effect stoned is an amazing experience. I first played it on PC at the start of this year and yeah, it blew me away. It's mesmerising.

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
What's the one thing potheads and vegetarians share alike?

They can't fucking wait to tell someone about it.