• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Yo, why create so many separate threads about Avengers?

I counted 19 threads that I placed on ignore for the pat two weeks,

the worst thread was about some guy complaining about Spoiler-phobia which was a giant bait into actually getting Spoiled.

Please for the love of God, for people who have not seen the movie yet, stop creating so many separate threads, and don't click on them unless you saw the movie.

Peace

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah it's getting kinda annoying and i'm suprised mods aren't handling it better.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
[QUOTE="gutter_trash, post: 20269531, member: 9610"

the worst thread was about some guy complaining about Spoiler-phobia which was a giant bait into actually getting Spoiled.

[/QUOTE]

Nah man, you've at the very least got that that thread beat.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Im putting them all on ignore too. I dont care about the movie and all these threads are just clutter.

The Last Laugh

Banned
Dec 31, 2018
I do not think there were any spoilers in any thread titles so why not?
Does created thread mean that you must click on it and go into it?
"I do not want to read an Avengers thread so why are people making them damn my self control!"
I mean it is not unlike 50 threads every time there is even a faint whisper of Nintendo news on the gaming side, people are enthusiastic.

OP
OP
gutter_trash

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I do not think there were any spoilers in any thread titles so why not?
Does created thread mean that you must click on it and go into it?
"I do not want to read an Avengers thread so why are people making them damn my self control!"
I mean it is not unlike 50 threads every time there is even a faint whisper of Nintendo news on the gaming side, people are enthusiastic.
sometimes, certain words in the English language that are not Spoilers are actually Spoilers themselves even without Spoiling because they intent of the WORD is spoilery

a Canadaian news site had a movie review up (I didn't click it) but the headline had a singlular word that was fuckin' spolery

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Yo, why create so many separate threads about Avengers?

I counted 19 threads that I placed on ignore for the pat two weeks,

Please for the love of God, for people who have not seen the movie yet, stop creating so many separate threads, and don't click on them unless you saw the movie.

Peace

Have you ignored this one?

To answer your question, it's a cultural event 🤷‍♂️

The Last Laugh

Banned
Dec 31, 2018
sometimes, certain words in the English language that are not Spoilers are actually Spoilers themselves even without Spoiling because they intent of the WORD is spoilery

a Canadaian news site had a movie review up (I didn't click it) but the headline had a singlular word that was fuckin' spolery
I quite agree, but as far as on here in the vacuum of Resetera I think the mods are pretty on point with quashing mis-worded thread titles for things spoilery.
I sadly remember back on the other place there were times when some assholes were happy to eat the ban just to toss a spoiler right in a thread title just for their kicks.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This is both an Avengers thread AND a meta thread...so it's locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.