• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elektrixx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Sexism. Boys club behaviour. Previously banned for sexism.
I just booked a doctor's appointment. My two mains weren't available, so I chose the hottest girl from the list of doctors.

Am I bad?

TJG662

Oct 25, 2017
California
Nope because you didnt discriminate against a attract person. You recognized there can be brains and beauty in a person. I just close my eyes and hope for the best when I pick a doctor

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly thought 'hot doctor' was going to be a euphemism for something when I clicked on this thread

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
User Banned (1 Month): Sexist boys club commentary.
I still haven't found a busty dentist, so I envy you

Deleted member 25702

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
My doctor is hot but also really confident in his work, so I *always* feel incredibly intimidated/emasculated when doing small talk with him.
Still gonna keep him lol.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (1 month): sexism
I would've done the opposite because you know that person worked their ass off to get there.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing wrong with you OP.

The world is filled with dumb horny people making questionable decisions every single day.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Blink-182_-_Enema_of_the_State_cover.jpg

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno what you're going in for but I try to pick a dude or someone I find unattractive for physicals.

no doctor boners please

machine

Oct 25, 2017
I ask to see their report card. I want my doctor to have a 4.0 gpa. Why risk your life with a C student?

Mjester

Banned
Mar 3, 2018
User Banned (1 Month): Sexist boys club commentary.
Is she gonna put her finger up your butt?

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
That's what attractiveness is. It attracts people. Plenty of people do this all the time, consciously or subconsciously.

I think that on its own is fine. Just don't hit on her or do anything creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.