• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 8, 2017
It is a truth universally acknowledged that Heroes of Might & Magic III is the greatest game of all time. Thanks to years of hard work by fans, the "HD Mod" offers a huge number of QoL and feature enhancements that really elevate the game and make it very playable on modern computers.

One of the very useful features it has is adding online lobbies to really aide with ease of use in creating and joining multiplayer games. It has TCP/IP and local network stuff, but it's very finnicky.

As of May 2019, the ability to host online games on their servers is

thedaddystatuss1j1j.png

Now, I know there's just one question on your mind -

daddyhowto02kap.png

Well that's easy of course - you just have to send $3 US to a man in Russia via paypal.

This seemed completely legit, so naturally I did this immediately.

giphy.gif

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For a minute I though this was an EtcetEra thread

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why $3 and not something more even like $5? Must be that the Daddy-giver is a generous one.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
$3? that's a goddamn steal- oh, for Heroes of Might & Magic III, okay

Oct 25, 2017
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah, the HD mod is infinitely better than the HD steam release - totally worth it man..
They have really done a fantastic job, me and my friends play it semi-regularly.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Are tags a thing here?

im well aware I have a "The Fallen" tag