• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jun 1, 2018
Hello there,

I work mostly from my home office and I need a virtual assistant to support me in art creation and social media stuff. I have no idea where to begin to look for one. Anybody got any ideas where to start?

OP
OP
Jun 1, 2018
In need someone 5-10 hours a week that helps me do some work in social media like writing copy etc. I have several clients and I work 16 hours a day right now.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Set some parameters of pay level and required abilities, also for yourself set up a way to evaluate the product using your own acceptable metrics, then advertise it.

VACafeOnline

Banned
May 18, 2019
User Banned (permanent): account made solely for selfpromotion
Hello there,

I work mostly from my home office and I need a virtual assistant to support me in art creation and social media stuff. I have no idea where to begin to look for one. Anybody got any ideas where to start?

Hi Marzoo,

I'm a VA (fostervirtualservices.com) and the Founder of VACafeOnline.com - a free library/resource for VAs. Please free to contact me and I can help you out with your VA needs. If I can't help, I always know someone who can! :-)

VACafeOnline

Banned
May 18, 2019
It's just hiring freelancers to do administrative tasks.

Think of an entrepreneur who may need one to manager her calendar.

It's much more than that - VAs not only do 'administrative tasks' but also content writing/development, social media strategies and post, funnel creation, sales pages, website development, etc. I'm at fostervirtualservices.com and I founded and developed the VACafeOnline.com - feel free to take a peek and contact me if you have any questions or need a VA. If I can't help, I know someone who can :-)