• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
It's a little uneven but when it hits oh my fucking GOD it is probably the funniest minute-for-minute thing I've ever seen.

Also Tim Robinson did a call-in to Tim Heidecker's podcast, one of the funniest calls I've ever heard.

I actually think for a sketch comedy show the hit/miss ratio is fantastic.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I'd recommend Barry on HBO, Slay, but it's also equally depressing.

I think Vice Principals is similar, but it packs a crazy good finale.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
watch doom patrol and harley quinn on hbo.
Oh and Infinity Train, but that's more because it's a good cartoon and needs views to increase the odds of them adapting the rest of their planned series but it doesn't really fit your comedy theme.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
The Good Place seconded, its built like a comic book series.

Its not little, but Documentary Now on Netflix is really well done.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Middleditch and Schwartz on Netflix. Three 1 hour comedy shows, entirely improvised in front of a live audience. It's really very good indeed.
I've been thinking of watching this. I'll also add Oh, Hello on Broadway. On Netflix. Nick Kroll and John Mulaney's Broadway version of their famed elder roommates. Hilarious.

Ted Lasso was so good as has been said. Just non stop earnest positivity.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
High maintenance is best show on TV, especially if you've ever spent any amount of time in Brooklyn. Every episode gives me flashbacks

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I've been watching Reno 911! on HBO Max. I'd only caught part of an episode or two when it was being broadcast, but dove into it as soon as it hit HBO Max, after my best friend's highest of high praise.

The show slays me! It's brought me to tears, I've laughed so hard, on more than one occasion. Every episode I've watched has gotten big laughs. I'll keep coming back to Reno 911!, even after I've finished the series, it's just so damned good!

dots

Oct 27, 2017
Letterkenny

Seriously, this show is great and funny. 7 seasons I think. Starts strong and gets better and better. Don't sleep on Letterkenny.

On Hulu
Yeah look if you haven't done this yet watch Letterkenny. Binge it all so you're ready for the new season next week. Funniest show out there.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ted Lasso all the way! It's on AppleTV+, but there is no greater pick-me-up show.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Community, one of my favorite shows ever. Everyone should watch Community. It's also the source of this gif.

giphy.gif

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
I'm Sorry on Netflix, originally on FX.
It's raunchy and uncomfortable every other second.
We loved it and was sad it only got two seasons.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Another +1 for Derry Girls on Netflix.

The short special by Sarah Cooper on Netflix (the one who got famous by lip-syncing Trump) is good.

First episode of The Great on Hulu is especially hilarious, and the rest of the season is good too.

JaY P.

Oct 27, 2017
Paradise
For HBO I recommend:
Silicon Valley
The Righteous Gemstones
Vice Principals

I also recommend Ted Lasso if you have AppleTV+.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nathan for You is the funniest show mankind has ever made. It's on Hulu. Here's a taste:

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah look if you haven't done this yet watch Letterkenny. Binge it all so you're ready for the new season next week. Funniest show out there.

It's a weird show, I didn't know if I liked it after 1 episode but I ended up watching more of it and I think it's just my kind of weird.

My fiancee hates it though.