• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
My current wallet is cheap and has been falling apart for a while now.

Where can I get a quality wallet for a reasonable price? I'd prefer leather but I'm open to anything.

JVID

Oct 25, 2017
Chicagoland
My current wallet is cheap and has been falling apart for a while now.

Where can I get a quality wallet for a reasonable price? I'd prefer leather but I'm open to anything.
Not fancy or anything, but I just got the nomadic slim and I'm liking it. Im pretty done with bigger wallets. Can't stand the pocket bulge.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I got a Runbox for like $25, pretty small yet can hold a lot of cards and even cash if I need it to

81bybvk%2BLrL._SS400_.jpg

81d9s9Y8YUL._AC_UX679_.jpg

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly by the time my existing wallet is dead I'll not bother replacing it.

I use my phone to tappy tap my way around 99% of the time.

Deleted member 16516

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
www.versace.com

Versace La Medusa Leather Bifold Wallet for Men | UK Online Store

La Medusa Leather Bifold Wallet from Versace Men's Collection. Made in Italy from premium leather, this bifold wallet is adorned with a Medusa plaque – the same décor that was discovered on the doors of the brand's first headquarters in Milan.

Bottega Veneta® Men's Bi-fold Wallet in Cobalt. Shop online now.

Bottega Veneta® men's bi-fold wallet in cobalt. Shop online now.

Bottega and Versace make lovely leather wallets. 😎

jonathanp

Oct 28, 2017

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
KtJ3AWd.png

Actually been my wallet for years, not even kidding. Two credit cards, ID, insurance card, MetroCard, maybe a few bills folded into thirds.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I have a Secrid as well and it's one of the best purchases I've made.

Marengo

Shinra Employee Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah Secrid are pretty good and stops your cards from breaking

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I got a Runbox for like $25, pretty small yet can hold a lot of cards and even cash if I need it to

81bybvk%2BLrL._SS400_.jpg

81d9s9Y8YUL._AC_UX679_.jpg

I am always interested in this kind of design, but I feel put off by having to jam so many cards into the same pocket. I keep thinking that if I ever reduce the number of cards I carry, the pockets will be stretched and remaining cards will just slide out.

Also, the idea of having to take out every card from a pocket just to get at one seems annoying, where individual pockets are immediate and convenient.

Amazon.com: Leopardd Men's Bifold Wallet - Best RFID Blocking Genuine Leather Wallet/Credit Card Holder for Men: Office Products

Buy Leopardd Men's Bifold Wallet - Best RFID Blocking Genuine Leather Wallet/Credit Card Holder for Men: Wallets - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

Bought this 3.5 years ago and it's held up well.
This is almost exactly what I have as far as design goes, though mine seems a bit thinner, and it has a slot for two more cards on the back side of the visual ID flap. BTW, I don't think I could ever get rid of the visual ID flap, it's just way too handy.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I've got a Docker's bifold that I've had for years now, couldn't have been more than about thirty bucks or so.

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I was looking at some YSL card holders but honestly, if you have an iPhone, the magnetic iPhone card holder is pretty sweet.

I'm hoping for a collaboration with Hermes.

Oxyrain

Oct 25, 2017
Do you need it to hold coins? I think that's one of the big differentiators these days.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
TGT

Held up for 5-6 years and washed it by accident dozens of times over the years.

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
I use this one and have no complaints.

www.all-ett.com

ID Wallet

Keep your ID handy and your essentials close at hand with this minimalist wallet made from rich Nappa leather. The thumb slide ID window makes for a quick transaction while the stacking nylon pockets keep bulk at bay.

I didn't get the RFID blocking option as I keep my work ID in there and need it to access the building.

Red Comet

Jan 6, 2018
secrid.com

Slimwallet Vintage Brown

Our Vintage leather has a carefully abraded surface and a wax finish that gives a stonewashed look.

Have been using this Secrid for years now and I love it. Would buy another one without even thinking too hard about it, if something were to happen to this one. Only downside would be that it's probably not the best wallet if you plan on carrying a lot of cash.

Shrikey

Oct 27, 2017
Love my slimfold. I had their tyvek model (basically paper but super sturdy) for years and then got the soft shell nano version.
It can be really darn slim I'd you want it to, but is sewn in a way it actually fits more than you'd think if you need it to.