• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sems4arsenal

Apr 7, 2019
Carpenter Brut is a great suggestion.

Fear factory - Cars is all you need alongside the NFS Most Wanted and HP2 soundtracks.

Shortt Sirket

Oct 26, 2017
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks guys. Some of this stuff is a little too dark but there are some very fine suggestions.

Also I know how old I am since I had "Eastbound and Down" on my list. To be fair that is my road trip playlist and not this 3 laps around the city. List.

You gonna have people put down money to run with the pot going to the winner? What rules are you running? I legit have been working on planning something like this for years. I imagine most of us car guys have. lol

OnkelC

Oct 27, 2017
Mouth For War gets the metal to the pedal:

Also, Frank Sinatra is great for any speed above 200 kph.

OP
OP
Soapbox Killer
Oct 28, 2017
You gonna have people put down money to run with the pot going to the winner? What rules are you running? I legit have been working on planning something like this for years. I imagine most of us car guys have. lol

We are calling it "3 Cups of Coffee"

5 cars winner take all $250 buy in.

start time 12:00am
There are 3 locations, all over the city that sell coffee. First to comeback with all 3 cups (with receipts) wins. You can go in any order you want. We leave from an abandoned train yard close to the both i76 and i95.

edit:
Hypothetically speaking of course

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

There are 3 locations, all over the city that sell coffee. First to comeback with all 3 cups (with receipts) wins. You can go in any order you want. We leave from an abandoned train yard close to the both i76 and i95.

edit:

Sounds fucking crazy bud. Have fun.
If you haven't read about this already, here's a story about Will Wright's days as a street racer to get your blood going further:

https://www.wired.com/2007/10/will-wright/

Shortt Sirket

Oct 26, 2017
Indianapolis, IN

edit:

Hypothetically speaking, it sounds pretty fun. You will have to hypothetically let us all know how it goes. Any rules on cars or navigators? Also, you ever do a road rally? The wife and I have done some and they are a blast.

You see that Apex is doing a documentary on Alex Roy's world record run?

OP
OP
Soapbox Killer
Oct 28, 2017
Sounds fucking crazy bud. Have fun.
If you haven't read about this already, here's a story about Will Wright's days as a street racer to get your blood going further:

https://www.wired.com/2007/10/will-wright/

Hypothetically speaking, it sounds pretty fun. You will have to hypothetically let us all know how it goes. Any rules on cars or navigators? Also, you ever do a road rally? The wife and I have done some and they are a blast.

You see that Apex is doing a documentary on Alex Roy's world record run?

No rules on Navi, just get there and back.

I wanted to do this knock-off cannonball run but I don't have the time. It's called "The 2904" 2,904 miles with a budget of $2904 including the cost of the vehicle, gas, food, tolls and speeding tickets.

Shortt Sirket

Oct 26, 2017
Indianapolis, IN
No rules on Navi, just get there and back.

I wanted to do this knock-off cannonball run but I don't have the time. It's called "The 2904" 2,904 miles with a budget of $2904 including the cost of the vehicle, gas, food, tolls and speeding tickets.

That looks like a blast, would love to do something like that. I see a lot of people doing The Gambler but that is more offroad really. We need to bring road rallies back.

You remember when they were huge? When like Kim Dotcomm and Tekademics would put out videos of them running the different rallies. Shit was wild.

Steenbock

Nov 1, 2017
Yellowline, from the Redline anime soundtrack (there's a few more on that album as well, but that's the most suitable, IMO)

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  1. "One Mic" - Nas
  2. "Leave" - R.E.M.
  3. "Sirens" - Dizzee Rascal
  4. "Shake A Lil' Something" - 2 Live Crew
  5. "Shooter" - Robin Thicke feat. Lil Wayne
  6. "I'm Bad" - LL Cool J
  7. "Believe" - Chemical Brothers
  8. "Police State" - Dead Prez
  9. "Now That You Got It" - Gwen Stefani
  10. "Ring The Alarm" - Beyonce

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

edit:

You need to dock time for spilled (or partially spilled) cups.

Also, can't believe folks are mentioning game tracks and no mention of this Burnout classic:

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
I see my Initial D Eurobeat peeps are already up in here. Listen to it, you'll be drifting in your sleep soon.