• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
3phyzhloyxbz.jpg

My family was kinda poor growing up in the 90s, so we really couldn't afford a lot of junkfood. But whenever we could, first on my list was always these processed, completely unhealthy goodies. My favorite was always vanilla, because I remember the chocolate ones having a weird aftertaste or something.

Also this:

Jurassic-Park-Crunch.jpg

Best breakfast cereal EVER!

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
My Costco still sells Dunkaroos, I think. I'm like 94% sure. Kansas.

PM me and I'll buy you a box and ship them next time I'm there in the next month or so :-)

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
We have this thread every once in a while, and I'll say the same thing now that I said last time:

P.B. Crisps.
4533389247_d3bc92d8da_z.jpg

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Dunkaroos were horrid though! And the commercial song for them was awful and catchy as well.

Also everyone knows the greatest discontinued thing ever were sour altoids.

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco
Dunkaroos still exist! I know because my now ex-girlfriend bought me a me a massive crate's worth for my bday after having very same discussion a few years back. Then we broke up a week later for unrelated reasons.

It was the saddest box of Dunkaroos ever :(

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
We had these shitty cupcakes with fake bites taken out of 'em that were really good.

Keebler made delicious itty bitty chocolate blossoms that were really good.

The 90s Peanutbutter Snickers were something great that peanut butter bars since can't match.

Also Amazin' Fruit gummies comes to mind...but those maybe weren't the best.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
The GOAT yogurt

latest

I straight up can't have yogurt anymore because none of it is anywhere near as good as Sprinklins.

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019
Dunkaroos still exist! I know because my now ex-girlfriend bought me a me a massive crate's worth for my bday after having very same discussion a few years back. Then we broke up a week later for unrelated reasons.

You bankrupted her. She had to choose a new life on the street.

Sounds like it was definitely worth it tho

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The GOAT yogurt

latest

I straight up can't have yogurt anymore because none of it is anywhere near as good as Sprinklins.
These and the aforementioned Dunkaroos (though apparently--judging by the responses--Dunks are just difficult to find...) are at the top of my list

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Ricicles used to have marshmallows in them like lucky charms in America. Now they're just rice crispies and I'm importing lucky charms because I'm a child.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So how did you guys used to dunk them? I usually did a double backflip into a perfect two finger dunk.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
I had dunkaroos like 5 years ago. Still pretty good.

But you can dip Teddy Graham's in frosting and it's pretty similar.

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
I would kill if Doritos extreme chips would come back, don't remember the flavor but they had a neon green foil looking bag. 95% seasoning 5% chip lol. Also Keebler pizzeria chips.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I loved Dunkaroo's, don't know why they stopped making them.

Used to have them along with a bottle of this:
tenor.gif

Also another favorite of mine was the little Koala shaped cookies with chocolate in them, though I think they still make those (but they are harder to find these days from what I can see, and more expensive).

BumperLips

Dec 2, 2017
The absolute best doritos ever made

pud3kn1b9sty.jpg

The jacked ones don't even come close.
Poppin Jalapeno are pretty alright but nothing has topped these yet imo

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

Yeah, but then you didn't have to share your Dunkaroos

Sounds like a win to me

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I liked Dunkaroos and Gushers

Also loved the Fizz candies, but you can still find them at specialty stores. They aren't easy to find though. Those were the best. Warheads too.

lotsa-fizz-candy-strip-single-1980s-era-hard-retro-type-regal-confections_993_1024x1024.jpg

Barrel_Roll

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Dunkaroos were amazing.

I miss these:

spin_prod_ec_768972101

and these:

51ddCsMKG0L._SX355_.jpg

though you can find lemon coolers in a few small markets I can no longer find them where I am. SAD!

I could have sworn that back in the early 2000s there were Snickers candy inside a shortbread cookie in the same style as Sandies, but I couldn't find any images for this thread, just lots of suggestions for homemade Snickers cookies.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I'm with a few of the above posts: 3D Doritos were the absolute shit. Bring them back instead of a random, nasty flavor of regular Doritos nobody cares about.